dimetimekid
    dimetimekid's Avatar Become A Pro!

northwestern -3...is this the smell of easy money or of a vegas trap

i know that indiana isnt terrible, but they have only played two teams that have a defense behind them, Illinois and ohio state. Doesnt this line seem low?

Or is this a trap game?

I would guess that they will be fired up after the loss to msu last weekend.

Pasadena69ers
    Pasadena69ers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Northwestern on the road and coming of a crushing loss at home, bet w caution. I do like the over alot. BOL

jadenandashton
    jadenandashton's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was looking at this game this week (since Monday) and it really is a game that you might just want to stay away from. I have lost on Indiana twice this year and I really am not sure of who they are. Are they the team that at home was able to go back and forth with Michigan or are they the team that Arkansas state played back and forth with. I was shocked by the line last week in the michigan state game against NWestern and I was all over Michigan State and was able to get that cover. Nwestern has truly beat no one. There big win is......Minnesota??? They won that game by one point. I didn't understand last weekend the line and I dont understand this one at all. Northwestern is not that good of a football team. Again I love home dogs getting points but I would just stay away from this one. Good luck though whichever way you end up going.

Straight Cash
    Straight Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I think the over is the play in this one

WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

What in hell is a Vegas trap?

If you are given a line and can do your research and select the side you want.....how can Vegas trap you?

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by WorkHorse View Post
    What in hell is a Vegas trap?

If you are given a line and can do your research and select the side you want.....how can Vegas trap you?
    there is such a thing, its when it seems too good to be true and i think it could be a semi trap here but indiana can score and thats why i'm going to play the over bc its too hard to tell how nw will come out

dimetimekid
    dimetimekid's Avatar Become A Pro!

workhorse...

i have only been sports gambling for around five years, but i know for sure that there are certain lines vegas knows the public will jump all over and at the same time know that the dog is going to cover, therefore being a trap.

You could be right...there could be nothing to it, but i feel there is.

I feel like the oregon/USC game line is a trap...75% of the betting public is on oregon while most of the sharps on this forum are taking the 7 points are running with it.