supergo523
    supergo523's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you like NCST tonight, OVER seems to be a better bet...

Ponder is definitely a go for FSU tonight. It shouldn't be a problem for FSU to score 34 (4 TD with 2 FG) against the average NCST defense. For NCST to stay in this game, they will have to keep up with the scoring. They will look to do it in the air as FSU has a much better run defense. Assuming 31 for FSU, if you think NCST can stay with it, then means at least 30 for them. This combined total is 64, which is over the posted o/u, 59 with some places 58.5 now. With a chance of OT (being a close game if you are thinking about taking NCST), this OVER should be a better bet than NCST. Riding the arm of NCST QB Russell Wilson, I don't think NCST will get blown out. They could be down, but they should not be out of it.

BOL!

khaden
    khaden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1124

read another post someone that lives in the area said it is raining pretty hard and showers are expected through game time

uhuhahah
    uhuhahah's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like both teams, so the over is the play.

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

no rain forecast tonight , not sure why everyone says that. I am leaning over. But it hard to take peoples word on rain over the weather channel and the radar.

vanc
    vanc's Avatar Become A Pro!

over over over 42-35 is the final