WEEKLY TOTAL (1-7)(-12.20 units)
    ------------------------------------------------

2010 SEASON

BEST BETS (5-13)(-27.90 units)
    STRONG PLAYS (4-13)(-20.60 units)
    REGULAR PLAYS (10-15)(-6.50 units)

SEASON TOTAL (19-41)(-55.00 units)
    ------------------------------------------------

Without a doubt the worst college football handicapper of 2010. You guys should pay me to post so you have something to fade and make easy money. I really, really, really suck this year.

Purdue +17 vs Illinois (best bet)…….Sure Illinois is the better team, but not by 17 points. What a joke. Do I have to wait until after the game to collect my money?

UTEP +3 vs Marshall (best bet)……Call me crazy for having a best bet in an ugly game like this and maybe that is why I suck so bad this year, but I have to take this. UTEP started off great but have looked bad the past two having a lot of injuries. At least they know they are capable of winning some games. Marshall just plain sucks this year and this is just as much a play against them. I should probably skip the spread and just play the moneyline as it will not make a difference if I am right.

Michigan St +6.5 vs Iowa (strong play)………..Everything just has been going right for undefeated Michigan St this year. Things just falling into place and good things happen when they need them. These two usually play close games as well, so grabbing almost a TD with the better team sure looks good to me. I have a crazy feeling the way my season has gone that Iowa could win be exactly seven, but I have to take the 6.5 as this should be a 3-4 game.

Missouri +7 vs Nebraska (strong play)………..This game reminds me almost exactly of the above game. I still love this game, just a little less as Nebraska is a tougher place to play than Iowa is, but I like getting the full seven points.

The rest of these are (regular plays) with no write-ups.

Air Force +7 vs Utah
    USC +6.5 vs Oregon
    Washington +7 vs Stanford

At least one of things home doggies should bark, probably two. I will either have a great week because I truly am not this horrendous or I will have yet another truly horrendous week because this is just not my year.

Good Luck Everybody!!

kurt_06518
    kurt_06518's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

i appreciate ur honestly cause most people in ur position would have lied about their ytd record and stats