Getsome22
    Getsome22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boise #1 defense in nation

Is it just me, or did this "#1 defense" look like a joke? They could not tackle to save their lives, didn't pressure the LaTech QB near enough and LaTech drove on them pretty well over all.

Yes, Boise's red zone D did stop LT 3 for 3 on 4th downs but LT's red zone offense was pretty poor.

Overall, outside the red zone, Boise St.'s D was anything but #1 in the nation nor are they a number 3 team in the nation. Come down to the SEC and see what goes down.

kcDdegenerate
    kcDdegenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

thread.....U mad at Boise for not covering or just another hater that knows all about CFB?

fishmonger
    Very sharp square
    fishmonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Numbers were inflated. They have played against some of the worst offenses in the NCAA. I mean San jose st and New mexico state are 120th and 119th. Playing those teams will inflate anyone's numbers.

fishmonger
    Very sharp square
    fishmonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

oh yeah and I forgot Wyoming which is 118th.

WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Getsome.....you make good sense to football people. Can you imagine that defense trying to stop some power running teams like Alabama, Wisconsin, Auburn...etc...etc.

I love Boise State but they are impostors in regards to a contender for the national title. Hell, Virginia Tech who they beat in the first game would beat them like a drum if they played today.