8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Pittsburgh -9 over Louisville

No knowledge of college football whatsoever, but see strong RLM on this game. Anyone have some insight to help me?

Gmanpoke
    Gmanpoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Actually, I'm thinking of taking the other side, Louisville +9. I'm not saying they will win the game but 9 points seems like a lot to me. Louisville is averaging over 200 yards passing and running. Seems pretty balanced on offense. While the defense is not stellar, it looks better than average. The defense has shut out a couple of team including UConn last weekend. Louisville has not been blown out by anybody. They lost by 7 to Kentucky, by 7 to Oregon State, and by 8 to Cinn in a great Friday night game.

WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

On paper...Pitt should win...BUT...I don't trust them and especially their head coach.

I would do some research on the Over if I were you. Just my 2 cents my friend.

GL

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

I've watched a lot of Pitt's last 2 games, and you can see that the coaching staff trusts Sunseri a lot more as the season has progressed. The play-action passes are almost unstoppable; you have to respect Pitt's rushing so much that it puts Jon Baldwin and Kyle Shanahan in man-on-man situations, and both receivers are about 6'6" and can catch anything close, especially Jon. To me it just looks like Pitt has figured out how to put up points in a hurry; now the question is will Wannstedt continue to coach in an intelligent manner...... it's the only thing holding Pitt back from winning out imho.

As long as the Pitt D can contain the two Cardinal receivers, they should cover 10 or so with no problem.