houston
    ohio state
    Oregon
    hawaii
    western kentucky

I will inspect em 100 times to get it down to around 6 or so

jadenandashton
    jadenandashton's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have looked over the games starting on Monday morning and there are a couple of things that really stuck out at me for this weekend. Take a good luck at the East Carolina vs. Central Florida O/U. It sits at 52.5 right now which is an absolute gift from the heavans above. These two teams average over 66 points between the two of them and in there last two games they have put up respectably 146 points between the two teams. I am really liking hawaii again and Baylor is getting showed no respect going into Texas getting 7.5 on some boards. I would be careful on the Florida State game, I am leaning towards Nc State on that one. I will have a write up on my thread later today on that game. I am waiting for a phone call from a friend to confirm my bet. Florida State showed some real weaknesses at home vs BC last week and the Nc state throwing game is for real. WE all remember what OK did to florida State when they attacked there secondary. I obviously will be all over Utah again this week, they are 6-0 against the spread and only giving 7 to Air force is another gift. Houston scares me a little but Memphis is absolutely horrible, 14 points doesnt seem that much against a very bad team. Good luck will be posting throughout the week. Looking for another big weekend. Games this weekend seem to be a little harder to handicap. Good Luck.
    Points Awarded:

LINE-crush-ER gave jadenandashton 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Quote Originally Posted by LINE-crush-ER View Post
    Florida State
    northwestern
    northern illinois
    Auburn
    Baylor
    notre dame
    bowling green
    stanford
    east carolina
    clemson
    ok state
    houston
    ohio state
    Oregon
    hawaii
    western kentucky

I will inspect em 100 times to get it down to around 6 or so
    I have not had time to cap the games this weekend but at first glance I like your Notre Dame, Northwestern and Clemson picks.

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

really like utah this week

daddyv
    daddyv's Avatar Become A Pro!

love utah, n.illinois n hawaii....wht do u think/?