kevinslack1016
    kevinslack1016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Northwestern over Michigan St?

Why has this pick become so popular on this forum? I don't see the Spartans overlooking anyone in their conference and will not have a letdown game. They followed up a big win over Wisconsin with a big win over Michigan and then followed that up by rolling Illinois. Is Northwestern really going to be the team to derail them right now? Northwesterns 5-1 record is due to the fact that they have more cupcakes than a bakery window on their schedule. Michigan State wins by 10+

The fiddler
    The fiddler's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree. Sparty has a history of throwing up stinkers against Northwestern. But...this team is there best team in several decades and Northwestern is a shadow of what they were last season....which culminated with Northwestern shitstomping Auburn statistically in their bowl game.

I am loading up on Sparty first half and game.

I like Notre Dame minus 6.5 points over Navy as well...for all of the exact same reasons.

And finally, there will be some bloody payback in Columbus as the Buckeyes atone for their loss last week....and for the beating (refs assisting) they took from Purdue last year.

3 rocking chair blow-outs....betting first halfs and games. Nothing like starting off 6-0 after the noon kicks.