jwbama23
    LSUCKS
    jwbama23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Cincy vs usf

Seems like a lot of people are liking Cincy. I cant help but feel that USF D is strong enough to keep it close, like real close. I havent backed USF too much this season but one thing is for sure they come to play D. The QB leaves alot to be desired with his stupid turnovers and that may make this wager a loser but Im liking USF.

Anyone who follows the big east or these teams closer please add any input as I have not made my play yet just thinking

22dsnyd22
    22dsnyd22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 817

I want to play USF too but need to find time to analyze more before game time. I do like the USF def, but something tells me this may could go either way. GL

fobbie
    fobbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

Also like USf, but i can't see my self trusting their QB.

fults400
    fults400's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its going to be a very cool night in cincy tonight. Not sure if that will have an effect on USF or not but it def could.

kurt_06518
    kurt_06518's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

i think this defesne will contain cincy, no one has moved the ball on this defense. I also feel usf's qb has had an awful yr, he suppose to have a ton of promise, what better night to coem out and show the world what u got than under the lights on national tv. My leab is south florida and the under

FeelinJuiced
    FeelinJuiced's Avatar Become A Pro!

UC comes to play at home. We haven't been the best on the road but tonights game in Cincy should be a great game for the Cats. It seems like ever since the Oklahoma game something clicked and now they get it. We beat a decent Louisville team last week in L'ville and I think that momentum will spill over into tonight. USF has a very good defense but I honestly think our offense has stepped it up enough to cover tonight. BOL to everyone.

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

Unless Lou comes in gives Skippys team one helluva pep talk I can't see this game being close. USF has looked terrible the last 2 weeks.

diggalee
    diggalee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wvu beat them by 14 and I honestly feel the Cincy o is better. Doesn't matter what cincys d does Bj Daniels is terrible. Cincy is the play.

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cincy has big SOS edge, 32-142.
    SF has poor offense, QB is struggling, run only, one dimensional.
    Cincy offense is jelling after slow start, can run and throw, RB Pead is emerging, outstanding, now QB Collaros can pick his receivers though they are a little thin if Woods is N/A.
    About 13-3 at half, then Cincy pulls away for good, 33-13.
    Last edited by Serbone; 10-22-10 at 11:33 AM.

madmax_osu
    madmax_osu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I like the bearcats by 7 but I'm from ohio.

http://hosted2.ap.org/OHAKR/b95379ec...8c4b582f670c80