richyrich8478
    richyrich8478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

why did so many people go ucla

lots of people went with ucla which is whatever.... my problem was so many people posting on here were so cocky about it and trash talked like it was a lock for ucla...i thought it was going to be a blowout and thats why i threw so much money on oregon... i got no problem with people making bad picks... we all do it occasionally but the fact that so many people were so cocky on taking a pick that had no chance in hell really blew my mind... sorry for the people that took ucla and lost... that rough and i feel for you.. but the ones that were trash talking and called me an idiot for taking oregon in this...so happy you lost and that you were blown away with the only time this game was close was before kickoff...good luck everyone this weekend... win some money...

who is everyone going on this saturday....i think i like ole miss +9.5 against arkansas... what ya think????

$Burm$
    $Burm$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

who cares the game is over with, wat kind of response are wanting from this thread???? people to beg to you 4 picks??? Chalk it down as a win in your book and move on to the next one because we all lose and we all win. Not trying to be negative or start anything, but there's no point to this thread except for your last part about your thoguhts for the weekend. BOL with your plays this weekend.

qhdlhdjtn
    qhdlhdjtn's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes i on them fckkkk

ACCBlitz
    ACCBlitz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I saw what you were talking about rich. There were a ton of people screaming about the Bruins, but you gotta just look right past it. It happens every weekend. There are always people making a big deal so just in case they're right, they can say 'told you so'. Ive learned very quickly there are only a handful of posters worth paying attention to.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

They work for the books and come on here trying to get the action they need. That being said I love Ole Miss as well.

sapidoc
    oddsfire
    sapidoc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 712

People are cocky every time about picks and this game was just one of many where people were talking sh*t. Not surprised at all. Adding to that is the fact that given that it was the only game on tonight, it only makes sense that it gets all the attention, especially in this subforum.

If Oregon was any kind of actual lock you should have put your life savings on it but the truth is that you didn't know this would happen 100% in your mind, so you didn't put your life and your house and your wife and kids on it.

You made a bet and it won. Then you decided to make this thread like it was the only thing that could have happened tonight.

dnange1z
    dnange1z's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

I should get your azz whipped for making such a pointless thread

mlzeee
    mlzeee's Avatar Become A Pro!

UCLA had some good games earlier this year... That's why.