hoop guru
    hoop guru's Avatar Become A Pro!

Notre Dame at Navy

Navy +3.5 1st half

Notre dame has injuries on offense. WR Theo Riddick will not play saturday. TE Rudolph is already out for season. And, WR Michael Floyd has a hamsting problem and will be a game time decision. Starting Safety Jamoris Slaughter has an ankle injury and probably will play but not too much.

IN last year's notre dame loss, wr floyd caught 10 passes for 141 yds and a td. IF Floyd does not play, Navy is definitely the play in the first half and the game.

Weather for saturday's game
    -Sunny with a high of 64 and a low of 52. Winds at WSW at 10 to 20 mph. WInds are goin to make it tough for both teams to pass in this game.

LINE-crush-ER
    LINE-crush-ER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

not sure where your coming from ,
    Michael floyd is back
    and RB Armondo allen is probable
    its Navy thats beat the hell up including kicker out being replaced with a very bad one here take a look at Notre dames injury list

Date Time Player Name Pos Status Injury Notes
    10/20 4:32am Joe Buckley K Out Leg Buckley will be unable to kick in week eight against Notre Dame after having his leg taken out from under him in week seven, Expect junior Jon Teague to handle the field goal duties. Teague has only kicked field goals in one game in his college career, going 1-for-2 and 5-for-5 on extra points last year against Western Kentucky.
    10/17 10:21am Emmett Merchant S Questionable Concussion Merchant has been unable to fully shake post-concussion syndrome recently and has not played the past two weeks. He's questionable to return in week eight against Notre Dame. De'Von Richardson has replaced Merrchant at safety when needed.
    10/17 10:21am Vince Murray FB Questionable Knee Murray was knocked out of week six with a knee injury and could not go in week seven. He's questionable to return in week eight against Notre Dame. Alexander Teich has been elevated to the starter and third-stringer Delvin Diggs is in the mix as well.
    10/15 7:12pm Shane Bothel DL Out Toe Starting nose tackle Bothel is out indefinitely due to a toe injury. While Bothel had been seeing the most reps on the interior of the defensive line, the Mids are stocked at the position with Chase Burge and Jared Marks both considered capable fill-ins.
    10/10 9:17am Matt Molloy OL Out For Year Concussion Molloy has been downgraded to out for the season after suffering a concussion in week one and being out ever since. The starting right tackle is being replaced by Ryan Bransford in the starting lineup.
    09/12 12:42pm Corey James CB Out For Year Left Team Backup CB James has left the Navy football team for undisclosed reasons. He was providing depth at CB this season.
    09/09 5:51pm Mike Schupp WR Out Knee Schupp is out until at least the Army/Navy game on Dec. 11 after partially tearing his ACL prior to week two. The starting WR is likely to be replaced by junior Doug Ferman, who almost won Schupp's starting spot in preseason camp.

$Burm$
    $Burm$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

I like it, I think Navy has a good chance in covering this weekend.

LINE-crush-ER

however ND is out pretty good TE
    but I see ND a better choice here
    but To each his Own

LINE-crush-ER

Quote Originally Posted by $Burm$ View Post
    I like it, I think Navy has a good chance in covering this weekend.
    please tell me you earlier wrote Army or Im going crazy

$Burm$

Quote Originally Posted by LINE-crush-ER View Post

please tell me you earlier wrote Army or Im going crazy
    haha no you're not going crazy, i accidentally wrote army

ATS
    ATS's Avatar Become A Pro!

ND is playing really good right now...I see them winning this one by 10+

dmtrader
    dmtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

I see it as a close game. Navy will confuse ND with the triple option offense and that running qb (who's healthy now).

Navy is 9th in the country against the pass.

Navy covers

Joe_Shabadoo
    Joe_Shabadoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Thanks for the info, Crusher.

Merchant being out for Navy is fvcking HUGE.

I was not aware of this until now.

Wow, I need to keep up to date with Navy here and here.....

redrum
    Update your status
    redrum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

navy +7 is the way to go

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Quote Originally Posted by redrum View Post
    navy +7 is the way to go
    It's tough to compare last year and this year. Last year you had Weis as the coach who was on his way out. It was a talented team last year but had a ton of problems.

Now this year..... new QB. New coach. This team is starting to believe in Kelly. I was at the ND Pitt game this year. (Notre Dame led 20-3 at one point). I went to the ND pep rally. I went to the ND luncheon. Kelly has this team on the right track. Kelly has this team believing. They have the ND confidence back.

After starting the season 1-3 this team is starting to believe in their coach. They lost close games to Michigan State in OT (MS is having a great season), Michigan (who has a heisman QB that can really run), and then Stanford hit them pretty hard but Stanford again is having a great season.

3 straight wins and this team is now believing in their coach.

They are heading to Yankee stadium for their showcase game. I dont see them losing this game.

Just a little insight for you. GL on your pick.

$Burm$

not going to play if, would, or should, but Pitt screwed up 2 fg's in the 1st half in this game. That came back to haunt them. Notre Dame is one of the most overrated teams in all of college football because of their history. Their right behind Miami in my opinion.

BetThemDogs
    BetThemDogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

It's Navy on the $$ line for me.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

if nd cant move the ball tho the air they cant win here ,i like navy +