LINE-crush-ER
    LINE-crush-ER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

the Bad and the Ugly for UCLA

10/20 9:35pm Kevin Prince QB Doubtful Knee Prince sat out practice Monday and Tuesday with a sore knee and has been downgraded to doubtful to play Thursday at Oregon. The sophomore is having trouble getting back to 100% this season. Expect Richard Brehaut to be in the starting lineup, again.
    10/18 12:22pm Owamagbe Odighizuwa DE Doubtful Shoulder Odighizuwa has a shoulder injury and is not likely to be available for the Oregon game Thursday. The freshman reserve has played in four games this season and has three tackles, two for QB sacks.
    10/18 12:20pm Anthony Jefferson CB Out For Year Foot True freshman Anthony Jefferson was lost for the season as he will have surgery on his left foot after suffering a dislocation in the joint. He has not recorded any stats this year.
    10/18 12:18pm Sheldon Price CB Doubtful Knee Price has a right knee injury and is doubtful to play in Thursday's matchup at Oregon. The sophomore leads the team in pass breakups this year. No word as to who will likely replace Price this week.
    10/18 12:14pm Nelson Rosario WR Doubtful Ankle Rosario sprained his ankle in the week five game and did not return. The junior sat out the Cal matchup and has been downgraded to doubtful to return for the Oregon game. After leading the team in receiving in 2009, Rosario was atop the team's receiving statistics again this year before the injury, even though the Bruin passing game has been horrible.
    10/18 12:13pm Dalton Hilliard DB Probable Shoulder Hilliard suffered a separated shoulder and did not play in the game at Cal. The sophomore had 15 tackles through the first five games this year, ranking eighth on the team, and has been upgraded to probable for the Thursday night matchup at Oregon.
    10/18 12:11pm Morrell Presley FB Out Suspension Presley has been given a one-game suspension for a violation of team rules and will not be available for the Oregon tilt Thursday. The sophomore has been in the starting lineup in all six of the Bruins' games this year and plays a combination of FB and TE.
    10/18 12:09pm Josh Smith QB/WR Out Suspension Smith has been given a one-game suspension for a violation of team rules and will not be available for the Oregon tilt Thursday. The junior is the Bruins' top kick returner and as a reserve receiver has three receptions on the season.
    10/09 7:13am Nick Crissman QB Out For Year Shoulder Crissman tore his labrum and will miss the remainder of the season. The sophomore reserve was buried on the depth chart and recorded no stats this year.
    08/28 1:01pm Jeff Baca OG Out For Year Academics Baca was declared ineligible due to academic issues and will miss the entire 2010 season. Baca started all 13 games in 2009. Neuheisel said that senior Sean Sheller will fill the left tackle spot.
    08/22 7:54am Kai Maiava C Out Left Ankle Kai Maiava, a Junior center who started 12 games last season, suffered a fractured left ankle during the Bruin's scrimmage and will require surgery. The Bruin's offensive line was already thin with RT Harris suspended for the season opener at Kansas State. UCLA will start the season with only one lineman who started at least six games last season.
    08/10 4:49pm Datone Jones DE Out Foot Jones suffered a broken foot and could be out of commission until at least October. The junior started 13 games last year and recorded 30 tackles while ranking second on the team with four QB sacks. Junior Nate Chandler, who played TE the past two years and moved to defense in the spring, is the likely replacement while Jones is out.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I was tempted to take UCLA +27 but man, they aren't that great even when they are healthy.

LINE-crush-ER

i have em at 24 and available with a local at 28.5
    I was considering a back back with a possible middle for $800
    but I m not even sure I can give em back money .

There has to be a lot of turmoil after suspending players ,
    The washington state /Oregon game just bothers me a little

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by LINE-crush-ER View Post
    i have em at 24 and available with a local at 28.5
    I was considering a back back with a possible middle for $800
    but I m not even sure I can give em back money .

There has to be a lot of turmoil after suspending players ,
    The washington state /Oregon game just bothers me a little
    Dude... the suspended player info is (and has been) old news. It's been reported on ESPN and USA Today for almost two weeks, and the line reflected those suspensions when it opened at 20.5.

LINE-crush-ER

I think I have decided to bat back and try to middle it
    I have came up with a conclusion that oregon my be over rated
    they trailed to a Tennessee team in half time
    also big offense teams put it on Washington state
    Like Oregon State and both Usc put ti to Washington state where as Oregon struggled only beating Washington state for just 5 more points that ucla did .

LINE-crush-ER

Quote Originally Posted by Night-Tripper View Post
    Dude... the suspended player info is (and has been) old news. It's been reported on ESPN and USA Today for almost two weeks, and the line reflected those suspensions when it opened at 20.5.
    what\s your deal ,
    The turmoil came from the california game
    and this was copy paste of college injury report .com
    its pretty bad for ucla
    having no Qbs and their main wide receiver out

spredzgeek
    spredzgeek's Avatar Become A Pro!

im taking oregon first half -14

LINE-crush-ER

Quote Originally Posted by spredzgeek View Post
    im taking oregon first half -14
    I have every reason in the world to think Ucla should cover 28
    but this keeps ringing in the back of My head .....
    The Oregon Ducks, not to mention their fans, are not happy about being left at the second spot in the first BCS poll that was released on Sunday.

They are going to want to take that out on somebody on Thursday night, and that somebody just happens to be the flailing UCLA Bruins.

The Ducks have arguably the best offense in college football and will do a little showing off in this on

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Quote Originally Posted by LINE-crush-ER View Post
    what\s your deal ,
    The turmoil came from the california game
    and this was copy paste of college injury report .com
    its pretty bad for ucla
    having no Qbs and their main wide receiver out
    No deal... just that the info isn't anything new, and if you have been following ESPN's College Football website, you'd have known that the announcement about the three players that were going to be suspended has been out for almost two weeks. However, in the futue, I'll keep my keyboard to myself and let you think that you're putting out some late-breaking information.

By the way... the California game was played on October 9th... which means that the info (suspensions and injuries) has been available for 12 days (which is almost two weeks).

Have a nice day!

vboyt
    vboyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

I like oregon

ND_IS_BACK
    ND_IS_BACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 706

Im going with UCLA, just too high a spread on a Thursday night, and I believe Oregon comes out flat. They win of course but dont see a cover here.

And I saw someone put +14 first half, man Ive watched every Oregon game and dont do it. Oregon is a 2nd half team, either take oregon -26 or Oregon 2nd half. If Oregon covers 14 in the first half, they win by 30+

No way does Oregon let up.

thefuture
    thefuture's Avatar Become A Pro!

That was great info but most of the guys you listed hadn't played all year anyway.... Josh Smith 3 catches.... Nick Crissman no stats recorded..... Kevin Prince coaches already knew that and had an extra week to prepare.... Anthony Jefferson no stats recored all year.... Out off all those names only 2 might mean something

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Quote Originally Posted by thefuture View Post
    That was great info but most of the guys you listed hadn't played all year anyway.... Josh Smith 3 catches.... Nick Crissman no stats recorded..... Kevin Prince coaches already knew that and had an extra week to prepare.... Anthony Jefferson no stats recored all year.... Out off all those names only 2 might mean something
    Exactly...