Quote Originally Posted by polytropo View Post
ok please ask him and let me know on private.
I was impressed by his response so I decided to post it here for all. First let me say that he is a HUGE proponent of money management. He says that it is every bit as important as picking winners when it comes to being successful in the sports betting world. Most of his plays are 3 unit plays, sometimes 2 but forum rules don't want me to post the ratings. I have talked to him about this and he doesn't have much respect for the guys that put out high unit plays. He feels that they are trying to embellish records and will deplete the average guy's bankroll in short order. He claims that the best way to judge a good capper is his win/loss record vs the spread(assuming a fair line). Hard to argue with him and I will add that he is one of the very few that I've seen willing to allow his actual W/L record on a public forum. I my opinion, it says a lot about him.

The records speak for themselves which is hard to argue. I am not sure if he will let me post these next year but he had a good year in college football, did very well in the bowls, did good in nfl and is proving himself in the college basketball too. That record and link are below.

2010 NCAA Football bowls: 5-2-2 (71%)