in new jersey
    he sustained a horrific neck injury that has left him paralyzed
    below the neck

thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends
    get well son

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Heard that he could move his big toe a little bit, and has some tingling sensation in his fingers, which would be damn good news for him.

Hope he pulls through

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

I will make a prayer for him. May the almighty be merciful to him at this trying time. My heart goes out to him and his family.

Hotlanta Steam
    3 days till my Christmas
    Hotlanta Steam's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know that we get annoyed sometimes with the so called "pussification" of football and look at some of the helmet to helmet penalties as over-officiating but then stuff like this brings back to why they do... It is one thing in the pros where the guys sign a contract and get lots of money but these are kids... Kick offs are so dangerous and even more so when the kid does not keep his eyes up on the tackle... you have to see the man when you hit him or you risk your spine being crushed!!

My thoughts and prayers go out to him, his family and the Rutgers athletic community.

thomas6512
    thomas6512's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hotlanta Steam View Post
    I know that we get annoyed sometimes with the so called "pussification" of football and look at some of the helmet to helmet penalties as over-officiating but then stuff like this brings back to why they do... It is one thing in the pros where the guys sign a contract and get lots of money but these are kids... Kick offs are so dangerous and even more so when the kid does not keep his eyes up on the tackle... you have to see the man when you hit him or you risk your spine being crushed!!

My thoughts and prayers go out to him, his family and the Rutgers athletic community.
    well said my friend