sunzal
    sunzal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4648

Hawaii

I'm seeing a lot of people mentioning Hawaii as both a cover and a ML dog.....would love to hear from someone who may know a little more about this before playing it....

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6483

im like nevada here but the RLM scares me

zephyr
    zephyr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 581

Yeah. I've been hearing that. Hawaii has one of the best passing attacks in the country, and is surprising people (especially in Fresno, California). Nevada has not won in Hawaii since before Hawaii was a state. Nevada failed to cover last week (but still had its now usual offensive outing -- Kaepernick passed for 273 yards while Taua ran for 196 and three scores, and the Wolf Pack racked up a season-high 640 yards).

I'm with the dreaded public on this one. I think Nevada's defensive line and linebackers disrupt Hawaii's offense just a little, and I think Kaepernick and Taua roll. Nobody has stopped this offense yet, and I don't think Hawaii will.

The over is huge -- I'm seeing 75.5 -- and I think that might be about right. I think Hawaii blinks, and Nevada wins this shootout, maybe pretty large. For me it's Nevada (-6.5) or no play.

Duby
    Duby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4602

There is a RLM here but the thing that scares me away is that all i see in forums everywhere is HAWAII HAWAII HAWAII so this scares me.

I will most likely wait and if Im up tonight I will stay away.......I hope im up!

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Hawaii wait late and get 7 or more with bailout idiots taking Nevada