dlightner
    dlightner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lets go Rutgers Kill Army

Lazyboy311
    Lazyboy311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 29

Damnit!! I have A&M myself...wish I would have seen Scammy's post before just now so I could buy off of it!! Oh well, I'll eat my 1U loss just to see this assclown lose.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy 11 View Post
    FIRST PLAY.................. TEXAS A&M -3.5 FOR 220 UNITS. THIS ONE WILL BE NOT CLOSE.

Well, you sure were right about it not being close. Don't worry, you'll learn how to cap someday little buddy.

dlightner
    dlightner's Avatar Become A Pro!

See Sammy Lose
    See Sammy Run
    See Sammy Jump off a Bridge

kcDdegenerate
    kcDdegenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Lazyboy311
    Lazyboy311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 29

As usual...Scammy is nowhere to be found on here when his plays lose. I was on it myself....so can't knock the pick too much. Oh well, at least my other 3 are donezo winners

Anyone know how to start a poll? I think we could get a pretty funny one going on Scammy...

delve_deeper
    delve_deeper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

"Anyone know how to start a poll? I think we could get a pretty funny one going on Scammy..."

Create new thread, Additional Options - Check Yes, post a poll with this thread

Tymmy
    Tymmy's Avatar Become A Pro!

You fellas celebrate too early.

You hammered him on the Yankees game, then they came back and won.

A&M is a loss, but he'll probably win on Army.

fishtot
    fishtot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4082

why celebrate his losses, dont be a hater, you all wouldnt appreciate it

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

THIS GUY SUCKS.. maybe he should have bought the hook!!!

EddieMush
    In Seaweed we trust !!!
    EddieMush's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey guys
    i just landed in vegas.
    i have a friend in vegas, steve wynn, who i called and asked if he could
    put a 500k bet in on mizzou for me.
    he agreed to this, but only if i flew out to vegas with a certified cashiers check.
    i just landed and am headed to the hotel to hand him my check...

has this game kicked off yet?

if so, what's the score?

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by fishtot View Post
    why celebrate his losses, dont be a hater, you all wouldnt appreciate it
    Who the Hell are you? his Mom? Mind your own business.

kcDdegenerate

fishtot
    fishtot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4082

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Who the Hell are you? his Mom? Mind your own business.

back at ya, hater, grow up...putting others down to lift yourself up and make yourself feel better about yourself, is it working?

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by fishtot View Post
    back at ya, hater, grow up...putting others down to lift yourself up and make yourself feel better about yourself, is it working?
    So then I take it that you are a fan of this clown's games and tactics? Do you see me razzing any normal cappers here?

kcDdegenerate

@ fishtot.....the problem with sammy is this: there are people who come on here to get picks and tail other guys that are posting pick..So if Sammy is pounding a game for 200k imaginary dollars,he is leading those people to believe its a game worth pounding....If he would just be a normal person and just post his picks,he would be 1-1 with no harm done....

that and the fact that this clown is a braggart and a liar that calls himself the best (which is a spit in the face of the guys here that are good and try to help other)

you will see......im guessing you are either Sammy or new to his threads

drfunkmaster
    printing it

sammy the delusional lang!!!!!

Sammy 11
    Sammy 11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tough day for me, 1-1 -120 units. CFB 2010 record 11-6 +55 units. I lost 65% of my bankroll, i am saddened at the way Texas A&M performed, i will be calling some people about that game, but on a high note i won the ARMY +7 for 100 units so i need one more big huge game to get back what i lost this afternoon, some guys might call it chasing, but in my world its called............. Working for the bone! I am a true blue stone capper with street cred in 4 major cities and 13 colonies across the great north west coast of the lower part of Amsterdam, i called my big time local in NYC, and made a play and going to cash my ARMY ticket and add to it for a grand total, of i borrowed some dough from my friend out here in Vegas he is a very successfull real estate planner and salesmen, he knows i am good for the up front dough, here is my play that kicks off at 7pm est. I wagered 350 units on Wisconsin +4 @ -110 and Wisconsin ML @ +160 for 100 units. By far one of my largest wagers in the 20th century, good luck and if i lose i am done for good on here, Sammy Back Bone will win this wager, and maybe even the ML as well, 450 units on this on game, flat out i am broke if i lose the +4 cover, but if i win that the ML wager will be bonus, cake @ +160, i have had 11 guys support this play and i have a good friend who works in Wisconsin and told me my capping for this game is spot on, the best capper lives here on this street and in the red and yellow house on the far left! P.s. I have a big back yard if my little buddy Kermit the 0-3 Muppet wants to crash one night after working his long shift at the Stromen bread factory, i will leave the light on for you pal. I CAME, I SAW I DANCED AND I KISSED A WONDER WOMEN!

hugh4310
    hugh4310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I live 30 miles from columbus and like I told you last night I will not be following you anymore with your chase system. Buckeyes win just trying to help you so you don't go broke. Please I mean PLEASE don't bet wisky tonight, you will be real upset come 10 pm eastern time!

kcDdegenerate

what a joke this guy is...if he loses wisc, he will bet 750k on a game tomorrow...I got wisc,thats the fckd up part...Sammy,you are an idiot....Nobody believe you are betting the amount you claim to bet...nothing worse than a fool who is blind

callmeboondox404
    callmeboondox404's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

damn it i have wisconsin +4 also

Sammy 11

KC, IMO i have read most of your threads and i have taken notice on a few things about you...... just for the absolute record back in 1998, before i moved to Texas, i took a little trip to Seattle, Wash. and lived there briefly for 6 months,June-December, i worked part time as a therapist asst. to a very high ululating psychiatrist, in my vast time there working side by side with Doctor Allen wood, I got good at helping her, really good, and KC, i have come to think i can and will help you with your issues. I have a sense of defilement to see your thoughts and mind memory and can relate to what your going through as a man in this society, you come in my threads, envious, jealous, mad laughter all around you, and no sense of direction or monumental value in the way you speak, i am here to help, and i a not a Doctor i played one on TV back in the late 80's as a guest star on Cheers with Ted Danson. in life one must find the right way to gallop or glide though the inner beauty and life course we all must endure, like 38 Beavers in a mad rush to build that Damn, i too have been know to create and cuneour into an art like mass, only to be melted away by a leading lady! WISCONSIN +4 FOR 350 UNITS AND WISCONSIN ML @ + 160 FOR 100 UNITS, GAME TIME FELLAS SEE YOU WHEN I WIN THIS WAGER. 7-0!!!!!!! WISCONSIN! I AM THAT FREAKING GOOD

kcDdegenerate

classic sammy.....envious of a grown man lying like an 8 year old

drfunkmaster
    printing it

loser.. i have a friend in winconsin as well.. i paid him a dollar to fumble the ball so we can enjoy your loss.. hahaha thats how i control ppl. you can control shit.. watch and see..

Sammy 11

HUGH WHAT WERE YOU SAYING AGAIN? 7-0 HOME TEAM, I MADE A SPECTACULAR PLAY ON WISCONSIN +4 AND THE ML, I WILL BE FREAKING RISH BY 8PM.

kcDdegenerate

Mich st -6.5 winner...Iowa -3..winner...Scarolina -4...will win...Wisc +4..will win...0 losses today...What is it im envious of Sammy? your fictional life?

kcDdegenerate

Sammnochio

VegasVixen
    Update your status
    VegasVixen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1357

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy 11 View Post
    By far one of my largest wagers in the 20th century,
    Well that explains everything.... The rest of us are living in the 21st century!

kcDdegenerate

lets see that screen shot Sammy....thats all it takes to get the haters off you...and yet you still have not done it.....JUST CALLING LIKE I SEE IT

Sammy 11

Hugh this easy win is for you! 14-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOME TEAM BABY GETTING 4 POINTS IS THE BEST AND I WILL WIN THE ML WAGER AS WELL, I HIT THE MOTHER LOAD TONIGHT SAMMY IS THE BEST EVER! THANK YOU WISCONSIN, THATS WHAT GREAT SMART CAPPER DO, IF THEY WIN A HUGE WAGER AND LOSE AN EVEN BIGGER WAGER, THEY COME BACK HARD AS A HAMMER AND POUND THE CRAP OUT OF YOUR BEST PLAY OF THE DAY, SEE I HAD THIS ALL PLANNED TODAY, I LOVED ARMY, AND LOVED TEXAS A&M but made all OF IT UP ON THE UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOO HOOO

kcDdegenerate

Bottomline.....You are a chaser (anyone can do what you do...chase til u win with imaginary money)..Good job Sammy Boy...another "300k" for you...

hugh4310
    hugh4310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Their is a lot of game left!

kevinslack1016
    kevinslack1016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Sammy please answer this question! How have you kept your 2002 lottery bankroll intact for 8 years but in the last 2 weeks alone you have put it up for grabs at least 3 different times?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: yisman

drfunkmaster
    printing it

screenshot???

Sammy 11

21-0!!!!!!!! WISCONSIN BABY THIS ONE IS MY CAPPING ABILITY AT ITS ALL TIME BEST, HEY HUGH I AM SOOOOO GLAD YOU ARE NOT ON THIS RIDE, YOU WENT AGAINST SAMMY, AND SEE ME WIN THIS BIG WAGER, 350 UNITS WILL WIN AND THE ML WAGER @ +160 FOR 100 UNITS WILL WIN, LETS THINK.................. HMMMM 350 UNITS + 100 PLUS THE +160 THATS ANOTHER 55 UNITS, WOW OVER 400 UNITS IN ONE DAY! AND ONE GAME , BIG GAME, BIG TIME SAMMY................JUST STRUCK AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First 1234 Last