tailin junkie
    tailin junkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17008

call me crazy but...

Wyoming +21...anyone else think this line should be much higher for an undefeated team that just killed a "power conference" opponent playing a so called awful 2-4 team that has been beaten by other top 11 teams (at the time of the game) by scores of 34-7-tx. 51-6-boise and 45-0-tcu.. shouldn't the number be in the upper 20's...not saying wyoming is gonna win or even be in the game, but my gut is sayin they cover...tons of people on utah...just trying to narrow down my plays for tomorrow and this one popped out at me... also not saying i'm definitely betting wyoming +21 yet but its intriguing...any thoughts?

Lazyboy311
    Lazyboy311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 29

I've seen 2/3 sharps that I know jump all over this game. Except they're on Utah. Not saying you should follow, but these guys really do their homework so if you're gonna take it, I'd go back, really check the numbers and be 100% confident before you pull the trigger. I never make a play just because a number doesn't seem "high enough"...and especially when your analysis is limited to the transitive theory (ie. Team A beat team B by a lot, Team B beat team C, therefore team A should beat team C by a lot).

Just my .02

DblDeuce
    DblDeuce's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck with the play!

nebraskasux
    nebraskasux's Avatar Become A Pro!

you're CRAZY!! Good luck, but I'm going with Utah too.

Joe_Shabadoo
    Joe_Shabadoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Well, strictly based off of power ratings, Utah should approximately be a 10-pt. favorite on the road in this spot, so I think that the oddsmakers have pushed this line to its limit. Though, I don't think that Utah is outpriced here.

ACCBlitz
    ACCBlitz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Been on Utah spread all week, and recently played OVER team total. They should score 50+.

Hotlanta Steam
    3 days till my Christmas
    Hotlanta Steam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Utah is steadily becoming an offensive juggernaut... They have increased or met their scoring total each week... if that trend continues they need to put up 69+ hahah...I honestly would not count them out... They have an explosive offense like Boise and like Boise they know style points matter in the eyes of a skeptical public... Boise hammered Wyoming at home and unlike Boise there is not look ahead fear because Utah gets lowly Colorado State (Boise actually had Oregon St after their game in Laramie)

I am on Utah for sure in this one and it kills me to lay more than a TD on the road but sometimes it is what it is...

qhdlhdjtn
    qhdlhdjtn's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes you are crazy but good luck

Hat McCulloch
    rippin and shreddin
    Hat McCulloch's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wyoming is better than some people think but Utah is really really good. BOL to you my friend