ntieu22
    ntieu22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 309

Best Bets for noon and 1 games

Hey guys can you post your best bets for those time games... thanks im liking pitt, and duke

jagaf22
    jagaf22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

I like NC State to roll ECU

las8
    BigdaddyQH is a pedophile
    las8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16799

nc state and i was leaning so. miss.

cowboyfan08
    cowboyfan08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Maryland,illinois and aggies!!!

TonyP
    Update your status
    TonyP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1290

Texas AM

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Ncatate and msu

ntieu22
    ntieu22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 309

thanks,

i was leanign those picks also great picks good luck

tenpinxx
    tenpinxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1110

msu s-miss / and the over gl on all your plays

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Taking a moneyline parlay mich state/purdue. Also like Pitt

tenpinxx
    tenpinxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1110

Quote Originally Posted by tenpinxx View Post
    msu s-miss / and the over gl on all your plays

trotterhead
    trotterhead's Avatar Become A Pro!

NC State is the play tomorrow at noon. Currently they are -7.5, but I will be buying a half point although I dont think I will need it. NC State is ranked 8th in passing with 311 ypg behind qb Russell Wilson and the offense is ranked 27th overall with an average of 444 ypg and 13th in scoring averaging 37.5 ppg. On the other side of the ball, NC State ranks 34th overall allowing 326.2 ypg, 24th in passing defense allowing 173 ypg, in points against they rank 52 allowing 22.2 ppg. ECU ranks 13th in passing yards with 297.2 ypg, 51st overall with 401.8 ypg, and 12th in scoring with 37.6 ppg. Defensively they are less than effective. They are 114th overall in total defense allowing 457.6 ypg, 110th in passing defense allowing 265.6 ypg, and are 117th in points allowed giving up a horrific 42.0 ppg. The only teams worse in defense with points allowed is Washington State, New Mexico, and Eastern Michigan.

When looking at the matchup, both teams are talented offensively, and both teams rely on the pass to move the ball. The major difference is that NC State is more well rounded with running the ball behind Freshman Mustafa Green. They also have an exceptional qb in Russell Wilson that has thrown for over 1,800 yards, 17 td's with only 6 picks. The NC State defense ranks as one of the best teams in turnover margin and has 7 picks and forced 5 fumbles, also ranking 8th in the nation with 20 sacks. Although ECU can pass the ball effectively they do not have much of a run offense and have only gained a total of 207 yards rushing over the last 3 games (vs S. Miss, UNC, Va Tech). Their offense has also given the ball away 9 times over the last 3 games (8 int's, 1 fumble), 3 int's have been returned for TD's. This defense is going to be able to get after the ECU qb and force some turnovers. ECU's defense is one of the worst in the nation and their starting S is out this week which may open a couple of downfield opportunities for Wilson. They will give up a lot of scores and often to the passing attack of NC State.

The only concern I have is if NC State will be able to stop the weak run offense as they have given up a lot of yards on the ground to Va Tech and Ga Tech (305 and 248 yards respectively). Keep in mind that NC state is far better coached as well and have shown more discipline only being penalized for an average of 80 yards in the last 3 games with ECU being penalized for an average of 192 yards.

There is no doubt this will be a high scoring affair but NC State remains on top as the more athletic team and will easily cover the spread!

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Plays:
    Indiana
    Pittsburgh
    aTm
    East Carolina

Leans:
    Illinois
    Clemson
    Georgia

dozer
    dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!

these two seem nice

fsu - they will shut out b.c. thats a bold statement, but thats how bad b.c. offense is. having said that, i see them putting up over 30 themselves, so the cover should be easy.

texas a&m - mizz is undefeated because they have played sisters of the poor 5 times. a&m is a tough place to play. i dont see a&m starting out 0-2 in conference while at home.

p.s. remember last year vs oregon is bowl game. pryor was allowed to open it up, well, it happens again tonight. best athlete in college football will steal the show. he can, and will, single-handidly win the game.