partyfoul01
    partyfoul01's Avatar Become A Pro!

Southern miss and Nc state max bet.

Why NC State Might Win: In a league not known for its defensive prowess, East Carolina is pulling up the rear at 42 points and 457 yards allowed per game. Uh-oh. The Pack will feast on the rebuilt Pirate D behind QB Russell Wilson, who’s thrown three touchdown passes in each of the last four games and has a deep and dangerous corps of receivers at his disposal. When Wilson isn’t distributing through the air, he can hand the ball to Mustafa Greene, the program’s talented rookie back. East Carolina has allowed at least 42 points in each of the last three games, a trend that’s likely to continue.
    Why Southern Miss Might Win: If there’s any hope for a turnaround for the Memphis defense, it won’t happen this week. The Tigers have been completely toothless on that side of the ball, failing to generate a pass rush or protect the red zone. The Golden Eagles will attack with the passing of Austin Davis and the running game by committee. Leading rusher Desmond Johnson is expected back from a suspension, where he’ll be joined by V.J. Floyd and Kendrick Hardy. As bad as Southern Miss was against the pass last week, it continues to stuff the run, yielding just 92 yards a game.

What Will Happen: Even away from home, this is a perfect spot for Southern Miss to regroup and get back on track. The Golden Eagles are catching a Memphis program that’s young and still evolving under rookie head coach Larry Porter. They’ll jump out to a quick lead behind the passing and running of Davis, and never look back for a much-needed lopsided win.
    Last edited by partyfoul01; 10-15-10 at 10:39 AM.

ACCBlitz
    ACCBlitz's Avatar Become A Pro!

You're dead on with NC State. They are my 2nd strongest play this week (behind UCF). They're capable of putting up 70 on that horrid ECU defense.

Jump on the Wolfpack - OVER Team Total while you're at it (got it for 38).

Two other TT worth noting: Boise State 42 and Utah 37.5.

Good points on the Southern Miss game. Personally didn't do much with that one this weekend, but GL!

JoMoney2785
    JoMoney2785's Avatar Become A Pro!

loving NC state, lets get it

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

nc state has not been a road favorite in over 3 years. i wouldn't touch that game as good as it might look. good luck!

ACCBlitz
    ACCBlitz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Favorite or not, NC State has already proven themselves on the road twice against teams a lot better than ECU (Georgia Tech and UCF). Good point on them not being road favs in a while, but I still like them big

partyfoul01
    partyfoul01's Avatar Become A Pro!

There's a local capper here in Memphis called the 'rainman' and on his show today he said there's no way nc state doesn't cover this game. He usually stays humble and doesn't say stuff like that....well I bet max on both which is 500$ so I'm hoping for a split at worst. I'm up 550$ this week thx to ucf and kstate.

MnyMkr
    MnyMkr's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm up 500 because of UCF and Kstate too...thinking about putting it all on NC state. It's tough to pull the trigger though. I just don't see them not covering either.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

don't listen to me i don't know shit