Mirrapro
    Mirrapro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Arkansas vs Auburn

Auburn needed a dropped pass at the 13 yard line to escape with a 3pt win at Mississippi St.
    Auburn needed Parker to miss a WIDE OPEN WR in OT for the win, then needed Clemson to retry and ultimately miss a FG to escape with a victory, Clemson hasn't even won a game since and isn't very good.
    Auburn needed a last minute FG to beat Kentucky, who's also lost 3 in a row.

It's one thing to have a game or two here or there where you squeak by an inferior opponent... but AU has squeaked by EVERYBODY.

Let's not forget that in the USC game, their only "big win" that Garcia played so badly he was ultimately BENCHED when the game was on the line. South Carolina had 4 turnovers in the 4th quarter alone... If South Carolina plays Auburn the same way they played Bama, that game is a blowout. Likewise if they play the way they did vs Auburn against Bama last week... Bama wins going away.

AU has made a living this year by squeaking by in games they need to be dominating. IMO, they have one of the most hollow undefeated records in the country right now. They very well could lose BOTH of their next 2 games, and could again lose 4 of their last 6 games.

Depth is still an issue at AU, and they don't have a bye week until AFTER their 11th game. It's going to catch up to them, and they've already been squeaking by.

AU is still a very good team, they just aren't as good as their current ranking or record indicates. Just remember... the hardest 3 games on their schedule are still yet to be played.

I'm not saying put all your money on it but Arkansas wins this one at Auburn.

Michigan
    Michigan's Avatar Become A Pro!

i love this play

xYoungGodx
    xYoungGodx's Avatar Become A Pro!

Auburn was down in the Miss St.,Clemson,and South Carolina games and come back to win them all. Now Arkansas in a good team that should have beat Bama but choked and lost...Just like all the other teams that Auburn played. Auburn knows how important this game is and will not lose at home to Arkansas. I picture a repeat of the Alabama vs Arkansas game, Arkansas comes out looking strong then chokes in the second half.

Mirrapro

After the second half performance against Kentucky I don't know how you can be talking about a second half performance against #1 Alabama at the time. [Who I think is still the best] You better hope Auburn comes to play some ball. Auburns D hasn't impressed me at all this year and will have a tough time against Mallet. That being said Auburns D will be the biggest factor in this game. You don't realize how big of a game this is for Arkansas either obviously now that Alabama has lost and they are back in the running.

Memphis Mauler
    Memphis Mauler's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Arkansas plus the points. The only reason why I will not take arkansas on the money line is that becuase mallett is a elite college qb but he is not so stellar on the road I think they will cover but a straight up win is hard to say.

Mirrapro

If Arkansas had pulled out the win against bama i'm sure everyone would love this game against a sketchy Auburn team. But Arkansas plus the points no doubt. GL

Uncle Harv
    Uncle Harv's Avatar Become A Pro!

Couldnt agree more...nice write up

Ch3fDan
    Go Blue
    Ch3fDan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

I like the hogs in this one. I think it will be a close game though.

scwical
    scwical's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

I like Arkansas as well. I think this team learned something from that loss vs Alabama. Mallet should come out strong and the hogs take a close one 31-27. I will take the points but like the ML for a little also.

thacarter3
    thacarter3's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not so fast my friend, you got the score the other way.... Auburn wins and covers on a late TD to win 31-27.

WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

While Bobby Petrino gets so much praise for having a great offense, keep in mind that Auburn is leading the league in total offense and rushing offense. The Razorbacks are first in passing offense.

I like the Tigers in this home game.

Memphis Mauler
    Memphis Mauler's Avatar Become A Pro!

carter i will disagree. Auburn has played well above standards but this offense is a notch above. I hope you prove me wrong but that hogs should cover.

Fastwrx9
    Fastwrx9's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love the home team here auburn will win by 6.

shade3599
    shade3599's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I think Arkansas will get some pressure and make the freshman quarterback newton make some mistakes. Arkansas wins this straight up. Mallett will take advantage of the Auburn's DBs and throw a couple of TDs

WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Shade, Cam Newton's freshman year was spent with the Florida Gators. He is a junior at Auburn and so far this season, the best player in the SEC.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

If Arkansas can contain Newton they will win by double digits. Of course that's easier said then done but the key will be forcing him to pass. Auburn's defense is trash and Arky will put up some points. This is going to be a high scoring game but I think Arky takes it in the end 42 - 34.

LINE-crush-ER
    LINE-crush-ER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

Just take the points , Auburn wins in a close one

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Like the hogs here. Auburn has been too shaky for my liking

hugh4310
    hugh4310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I think Auburn wins by 7