BoS_010
    It's a marathon, not a sprint
    BoS_010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

BoS_010 NCAAF Week 7 Plays

NCAAF YTD- 17-14 (+6.5 Units)

NOTE: All plays have been between 1-2 Units so far this year. I typically wage between 1-3 with the ocassional 4 or 5-unit play. I'm surprised I have yet to play anything higher than 2U but if my BR rises up a little more I will probably pull the trigger a little higher on a few plays I really like.

Also, I took a break last week. I was a little busy with some things and didn't want to make plays just for the sake of action. Typically when you do that you lose. Sometimes it's good to get away from the madness and take a step back and relax a little. However, I did have time (though didn't post) to place a play on South Carolina +7 which won easily. I thought about laying some on the ML as well which would have paid out nicely but never pulled the trigger. Nothing to lose sleep over so on to this week (didn't play anything on last nights game fyi)

Thursday Plays:
    Kansas +3- 1 Unit
    South Florida +10.5- 2 Units

I usually don't play much during the week, let alone have two plays in one night but I feel good about these. Let's hope for a good start to this week. I will also have my weekend leans most likely tomorrow, possibly later today.

BoS_010
    It's a marathon, not a sprint
    BoS_010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Thursday Plays:
    Kansas +3- 1U- LOSS
    South Florida +10.5- 2U- LOSS

Wow, not the start I was looking for to start this week. Kansas was a loser midway through the 1st quarter while South Florida had plenty of chances but never came up with the big play. That INT at the end of the 2nd quarter was what people in the Philly area call the "Toyota Turning Point" of the game. There are a few games I'm really liking this weekend, just want to look at a few more things. Also, I'm not liking anything for tonight.

NCAAF YTD- 17-16 (+3.2 Units)