Facepunch
    Facepunch's Avatar Become A Pro!

WV, Thurs Night

I like WV -10 tonight,
    (*Homer Alert!)
    Drove by the stadium about an hour ago and there is already a group of about 100 (or so) drunken students getting ready for tonight's game. Should be a good one. South Florida always plays us hard, many can remember last year's debacle when WV dropped a serious stink bomb in Florida. 30-17. This game has revenge implications. Kind of rainy cold and dreary here, not similar at all to South Florida, and could be the first game that both teams have played in the cold ( I think the first time S.Fla has played outside of the state of FLA).

My first instinct is for the under, but the number is set just about right, I see this being a 28 - 14 type game, but not really feeling any incentive to jump on to a total here.

WV -10

Gun to my head = under 43 (but not really feeling it)

Good luck tonight.

bigcat1
    bigcat1's Avatar Become A Pro!

i bought the .5 pt for (9.5) west virginia, always a positive fan base in morgantown, i went to the usf board, not the same atmosphere very negative toward bj daniels and holtz, i am not saying usf can't win or cover the spread, but def putting my money on the eers,,,,the board is very very harsh on the team, if the fans are upset you know the players and coaches are...good luck

Golokhov
    Golokhov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I agree with you about the total - I was actually looking at South Florida's team total as well, which is set at 17 and I think that's about where they land tonight in a 28-14/31-17 final.

I do like the Mountaineers - the Bulls have nothing on offense this year and this is revenge.

Facepunch

The 10 does not scare me that much, Thought about buying the Hook to 9.5 but feel confident that the revenge home game angle, combined with a Gold Rush which is a yellow version of a black out or white out, where everyone wears yellow will have this team firing on all cylinders. I went to the game last week against UNLV, it was a good practice game where their second team got some good reps and first team performed almost flawlessly. Coach Stewart was on the radio the night before last saying how much of an embarrassment last year's loss was and how big this game is for WVU.

There is more hype locally over this game then there was against LSU. WVU fans are rabid and do not forget.

Student section also completely filled, and tickets are starting to be hard to come by.

It is going to be a big deal.

Heard from a buddy downtown that the fire marshal came by inspecting for couches on porches, and was confiscating outdoor furniture to prevent victory fires.

Facepunch

Had the margin of victory about right

Good cash.

3PtShooter
    3PtShooter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16209

ya had it pegged correct hope you scored big

iwantcougars
    iwantcougars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

wvu played very well, the new qb is adapting to their offense scheme, right now wvu looks like the best big east team