aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

If your gonna lie you mine as well keep track of them, u mine as well just shack up in Vegas from now on u a pro scammy

landers781
    landers781's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

30.3 units

we are using 10k as a unit now. And no dollar amounts are needed. So please just put units as your plays

Sammy 11
    Sammy 11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Made a miscalculation, after this easy win, CFB 2010 11-4 + 275 units, for a second i was thinking i won 235k, damn juice, still 200k is a ton of dough. 31-0!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kansas state at the half, i am calling this game now, great job Sammy for your capping a 100% perfect call, i am un freaking stoppable and i dare anyone to fade me when i wager big bag units, call me your friend, your foe, your go to guy, but always know i am here all the time for all of you.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    Listen everybody, only reason why Sammy the Troll picked Kansas State was because everybody, including I, was talking about it last night. 6 Hours before Sammy the Troll stumbled into the internets and his fat chubby fingers was able to type all that crap this morning, it was already set in stone by us.

Let's face it, this is the most easiest pick of the week. And there was another game today too.....wonder why Sammy the Troll didn't bother risking on that game? I know, cuz it's too hard.

At this point, Sammy the Troll is tailing all of us instead of him thinking he is a "capper". I wouldn't mind if Kansas St loses now. All I know is that Sammy the Troll is tailing us now trying to take all the credit too.
    You can tail us anytime Sammy the Troll. Your welcome.

Sammy 11

jmobile, like your Muppet sidekick i have about 10 of you guys on IGNORE, SORRY NO OFFENSE BUT I AM WAY BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU COMBINED....230K WAGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IN MY HANDS!!!!!!!!!! KANSAS STATE THANK YOU VERY MUCH. CFB 2010 RECORD 11-4 + 275 UNITS. 1 UNIT= 1,000 DOLLARS. THIS GAME WAS SO EASY, SAMMY STRUCK AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD NITE GUYS SEE YOU TOMM. MORNING FOR ANOTHER PLAY AND MORE FREAKING DOUGH ON THE LINE, I WILL WIN FRIDAY NIGHTS GAME.......AND YOU ALL KNOW IT!

landers781
    landers781's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

why do i bother wasting time with these blinding threads

everytime i see a thread like this, i die a little bit inside

You are on ignore now so i dont have to accidently be subject to rainbow colored posts about 1 unit = 1,000k. Win that funny money

thomas6512
    thomas6512's Avatar Become A Pro!

sammy your the best
    i never seen anyone win like you
    wow your gret
    please can i borrow 500 dollars
    please

kevinslack1016
    kevinslack1016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Am I the only one that thinks thomas6512 is more pathetic than Sammy? God I hope that's a Sammy alias

Sammy 11

Thomas talk to me on Sunday, but i want you to do me a favor, please cap a game and let me know what you decide, i will bet what ever you choose, and if you win, then its a good thing, and thank you for all your support, sammy sunshine.

kevinslack1016

Ok definitely an alias. Thank you for answering me Sammy

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Big Gay Sammy Comes through with another Bullshit Chaser Wager that 80% of the Forum was on What a Hero that you are!!! What are you going to do next week when you have to call off again to drive back to Vegas to place your first Million Dollar bet?

Sammy 11

Muppet man, thank you for your comments, even though i can not see them, but i am happy i HAVE YOUR FULL ATTENTION! KEEP POSTING LITTLE BUDDY, I KNOW YOU WANT ALL THE OTHER MEMBERS TO SEE YOUR GREAT COMMENTS, WE ALL KNOW YOUR CAPPING ABILITY IS................ 0-3 ON SUNDAY IN THE NFL, THAT RIGHT THERE SHOWED ME ALL I NEEDED TO KNOW, I WAS 3-0 ON SUNDAY ON MY SIDES, ADDED A TOTAL PLAY AND LOST, BUT STILL A MAN, YOU ARE WANNABE CAPPER, THAT NEEDS ME TO GIVE YOU THE LIFE YOU DESPERATELY NEED, I KNOW YOU JOINED THE DAY AFTER ME, YOU ARE ON COVERS AND I KNOW WHO YOU ARE ON THERE, AND YISMAN IS THERE TOO,

Sammy 11

2010 CFB 11-4 + 275 units. Sammy Stand Out. Circa 1972.

las8
    BigdaddyQH is a pedophile
    las8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16799

Sammy>Kermit

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sammy...most of us won at least>>>

Blue_Chips
    Blue_Chips's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good job Sammy!

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy 11 View Post
    jmobile, like your Muppet sidekick i have about 10 of you guys on IGNORE, SORRY NO OFFENSE BUT I AM WAY BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU COMBINED....230K WAGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IN MY HANDS!!!!!!!!!! KANSAS STATE THANK YOU VERY MUCH. CFB 2010 RECORD 11-4 + 275 UNITS. 1 UNIT= 1,000 DOLLARS. THIS GAME WAS SO EASY, SAMMY STRUCK AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD NITE GUYS SEE YOU TOMM. MORNING FOR ANOTHER PLAY AND MORE FREAKING DOUGH ON THE LINE, I WILL WIN FRIDAY NIGHTS GAME.......AND YOU ALL KNOW IT!
    On ignore? What a loss! LOL, that doesn't bother me at all because the fact of the matter is, it doesn't bother me but I know it bothers you and I'm talking to the public which is better for me now because the public will lean on me more than your jokes.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by JMobile; 10-14-10 at 11:37 PM.

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    On ignore? What a loss! LOL, that doesn't bother me at all because the fact of the matter is, it doesn't bother me but I know it bothers you and I'm talking to the public which is better for me now because the public will lean on me more than your jokes.
    Thanks!
    If he had you on ignore he would not see or respond to your threads... So it must be a miracle that he is responding!!!

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    Sammy...most of us won at least>>>

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

sammy's moto in monopoly money we trust

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    If he had you on ignore he would not see or respond to your threads... So it must be a miracle that he is responding!!!
    I'm pure gold!
    We own his silly pathetic thread.

fedtpels
    fedtpels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8416

Hit the kansas st too, but only because of your convincing ways of posting in colors and bigger type and fonts and bravado sammy. you are indeed a hero as you claim -a modern day robin hood. you don't seem like a guy that boosts his own ego, so here's a big thank you from me to you.

thomas6512
    thomas6512's Avatar Become A Pro!

your great
    awsome
    wondeful
    great job tonite

steelers4me
    steelers4me's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Thanks Sammy you said Kansas St and W. Vir would win nice job!!! I was on both of them sorry about the under on the Marshall game I had the over on that but anyway you still won your money back good luck on your next games

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Muppet man, thank you for your comments, even though i can not see them, but i am happy i HAVE YOUR FULL ATTENTION! KEEP POSTING LITTLE BUDDY, I KNOW YOU WANT ALL THE OTHER MEMBERS TO SEE YOUR GREAT COMMENTS, WE ALL KNOW YOUR CAPPING ABILITY IS................ 0-3 ON SUNDAY IN THE NFL, THAT RIGHT THERE SHOWED ME ALL I NEEDED TO KNOW, I WAS 3-0 ON SUNDAY ON MY SIDES, ADDED A TOTAL PLAY AND LOST, BUT STILL A MAN, YOU ARE WANNABE CAPPER, THAT NEEDS ME TO GIVE YOU THE LIFE YOU DESPERATELY NEED, I KNOW YOU JOINED THE DAY AFTER ME, YOU ARE ON COVERS AND I KNOW WHO YOU ARE ON THERE, AND YISMAN IS THERE TOO,
    So? You went on a 0-7 streak and followed every play with a chaser until you finally won. You are the worst capper in the history of cappers along with being one of top 10 jokes on the internet. How does it feel knowing that no one likes you? It probably would explain why you never leave the house and spend all day on the computer posting under dozens of alternate names on every gambling(And probably twink) forum there is.

kevinslack1016

That was disgusting COOGI. Please keep that bullshit off of this forum

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Coogi...

Why would you post a picture of a naked child? Did you feel that was necessary? Why do you have those pictures readily available?

Talk back all you want to me man, I have never made such an asinine post.

Nice hit Sammy!!

Sammy 11

Good morning guys , great win last night with Kansas state.I am
    On my way home back to Cali, just cashed
    My winnings tickets and it's a Tremendous day! I will be home
    Later after work, have to work a
    Bit today then I will be back for MY Friday night play! Sammy made is
    Rain all
    Night long

Baxter Man13
    MR WINDY CITY = STIFF
    Baxter Man13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi guys just pulled over and wanted to say this wager means the world to me. I have waited all year for this game and j k ow these teams inside and out. See you all when I get to my friends house in Vegas. Sammy sunblock will win this wager. I am the best capper a d I didn't get the moniker and nick Name....... BIg game , big time, big brain Sammy for Nothing!!!!
    Mike Wallen, is this you? you guys type exactly the same way and talk the same.....

caseyking2
    Clemson Tigers!!
    caseyking2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2490

When you throwing dimes in the air that is called making it hail, Sammy cause I am dang sure you didn't make it rain bo. I do believe you are the biggest deuche

steelers4me
    steelers4me's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Why do you bash if Sammy bet his own money or not why are you all acting like flies. he not holding a gun to you all head don't follow if you don't like what he's doing leave his thread is that so hard to do SO MUCH DRAMA PEOPLE GET OVER IT...............GL SAMMY I WISH YOU NOTHING BUT THE BEST

Mikado
    Mikado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

You are an effin' idiot Sammy. Everything about you is a LIE

Mikado

Word around Covers is Sammy had narcissistic & split personality disorder.

Explains why he thinks he's better than everyone else and lives in a world of lies in his Fantasy land in his Grandma's basement.

Mikado

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    So? You went on a 0-7 streak and followed every play with a chaser until you finally won. You are the worst capper in the history of cappers along with being one of top 10 jokes on the internet. How does it feel knowing that no one likes you? It probably would explain why you never leave the house and spend all day on the computer posting under dozens of alternate names on every gambling(And probably twink) forum there is.
    How do you spot a Sammy or Sammy alias?

1) Ridiculous font and coloring
    2) Stupid stories involving pizza and other obscure items
    3) Makes non-existent 100k bets
    4) Cronies are limited posters that only reply in his threads in order to defend him
    5) You feel dumber after reading what you've just read
    6) Anybody who defends a Sammy, is indeed, a Sammy
    7) You go to Wal-Mart and the guy at the entrance hands you a smiley sticker - IS A SAMMY in some shape or form because he is lying to himself about getting up to work that BS job.

random69
    random69's Avatar Become A Pro!

ridiculous

First 123