Gamblin'Machi
    Gamblin'Machi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

Arkansas, Nebraska, and others. GET MONEY

2 Team Teaser
    Arkansas +10.5
    Nebraska -3

Arkansas has had Auburn's number for the past few years, especially when Auburn has been good. In 2006, hogs upset the number 2 tigers at home, and have beat them 3 out of 4 since then. Last year they beat them by 20 when the tigers were 5-0. This will be a close game but a for sure bet is teasing the hogs to +10. I also think the hogs will win straight up.
    This game is a little scary with Texas losing two straight and having a bye week. I dont remember the last time Texas lost 3 straight. However, Nebraska is playing great football. They are playing at home and still have that lose in the Big 12 championship on their mind. With Texas not being the team they were last year, I do not see how Nebraska loses. With Texas having the bye week, a smart play is teasing them to -3.

Other Plays
    USC -2.5
    Matt Barkley is playing great, especially at home. Offense is still very talented especially the run game and Cal's defense just isn't good. I do not see how Cal's offense puts up enough points to keep up. USC's punter may not even show up, USC's offense will have a field day.

Iowa -3
    With Denard Robinson being somewhat exposed and Iowa having a bye week to prepare and having such a great defense, Iowa will win this game. The Iowa offense has started to improve and should expose Michigan's defense.

zebraman
    zebraman's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have USC and Iowa, but am also liking that teaser... I may pull the trigger on that... you raise some interesting points. I see nebraska winning but not by 10.

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

i'm liking utah -20.5

zebraman
    zebraman's Avatar Become A Pro!

yea, I was leaning on that as well. Wyoming is a joke.

Gamblin'Machi

Add another teaser.

Arkansas +10
    Alabama -14

Bama should come out and just kill this weak Ole Miss team

Gamblin'Machi