taxman
    taxman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

NCAAF smart money plays!

Syracuse-Pitt - Pitt opened as a 2 1/2 point favorite and quickly find themselves a 1 point dog.Big money on SU since over 80 % of the bets are coming down on Pitt...SU had a nice road win off there bye and might be looking for some payback from last years 37-10 pasting.

Ohio St.-Wisconsin- OS opened as a 6 point fav and find themselves laying 4 now...playing under the lights at Camp Randall is tough and Wisconsin would like nothing more than knock off the #1 team in the land...look to avenge last years loss at Ohio State 31-13 which knocked them from the unbeaten ranks last year when they were 5-0 coming in.

Oregon St- Wash- Oregon St off there upset win over Arizona found themselves a 2 point favorite at the open and are now a 1 point dog.Bettors looking for a letdown after a big emotional win and now travel to face a Wash club off a home loss to Arizona St.Wash looking for some payback after getting whipped last year by Oregon St 48-21.

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Locked up Washington & Wisky

taxman

Quote Originally Posted by gshock1 View Post
    Locked up Washington & Wisky
    I'm on the the Huskies, Badgers and Orangemen for 3 units each...let's cash 'em!

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was just looking at this Pitt/cuse game. Something looks funny, I know cuse is 4-1, but I think Pitt is the better team & has played a much tougher schedule, losing to big rival ND & a badass Utah team

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pitt playing 41st toughest schedule & Cuse 152nd

taxman

I hear ya Profit and I agree...but when you move the line from Cuse getting 2 1/2 to laying a point in less than 24 hours that is some serious cash..I am just following the $$$$$.

swaindexter
    swaindexter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4563

Great plays!! Good luck on your wagers................................

taxman

Quote Originally Posted by swaindexter View Post
    Great plays!! Good luck on your wagers................................
    Thanks SD..BOL to you this weekend!

taxman

Another game with big line movement is the Air Force - SDST game. The line opened at AF -3 and went down to a pick 'em...it has now settled up to AF -1. Keep an eye on this one since the public is all over AF with more than 75 % of the bets coming down on them and the line reversing down.