Cris_from_Europe
    Cris_from_Europe's Avatar Become A Pro!

What do you think of Army +6.5 @ Rutgers ??

Beside Utah -20 my second play that I like is Army +6.5 @ Rutgers .... Army is 3-0 away and I believe they could win SU, but why I like this game is that all of Rutgers games so far (except 1st game vs Norfolk St) were decided by 5 points or less: they won by 5 @ FIU then lost by 4 vs North Carolina, by 3 vs Tulane and wining by 3 last week vs Conn ... I think this will be a close game with Army having a chance for a SU win ...
    What do you guys think ? How well Rutgers defends the run and the option ?

pimpinaces
    pimpinaces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

I like rutgers

kevinslack1016
    kevinslack1016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Dodd showed promise in moving the offense downfield, something that Savage could not do. Their defense has yet to give up or 20 pts (i credit 1 td in uconn game to special teams coverage, not defense for the kick return td) and army is no different. If anything, Rutgers can be beaten through the air, not the rush

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Rutgers is a different team with Dodd. I like their defense's ability to stop Army's ground game.

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

I marked army as a possible play on my initial run through of the lines before I look into the games

with that being said, I have been struggling so having me mark it may not be a good thing, lol

BOL if you play it