Alexgurv
    Alexgurv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

NCAAF Week Seven Picks

College Football 2010-2011 Overall 18-10 +5.70 units (64.28%)
    College Football 2010-2011 2 Unit Plays 2-3 -2.60 units (40.00%)

3-1 last week. The three I won were pretty straight forward and were never really in doubt at any point. Alabama was clearly a huge mistake, but oh well. I'll take a winning week every week

Leans for Week 7

K State -3.5
    Pitt -2.5
    Kentucky +6
    USC -2.5
    Oregon St -2.5
    OSU -6
    Michigan +4

Just leans, any opinions appreciated.

Michigan
    Michigan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like a lot of these. Kentucky and USC worry me though.

csknight3
    csknight3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1073

Haven't really looked into all these enough yet but I can tell you I like the Kansas State at -3.5. Really good value in that. Kansas State has a much better team than Kansas this year so if they play to their potential, they should cover easily. But everyone knows theres no gimme in betting haha. Good look man.

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

Like them!

Cris_from_Europe
    Cris_from_Europe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Iowa -4 is the play here ...

Alexgurv

Thanks guys , especially good stuff from cknight, any reason for Iowa to be the play Cris?

BetThemDogs
    BetThemDogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

I'd be careful with that K St play--- their 1st road game-- huge rivalry- Thur nite national tv game. Give me the home dog.

TO9
    TO9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

yea kstate ku will be interesting to say the least

Alexgurv

Yep changed my mind

Kansas +3 (-125) to win 1 unit

Changed my mind here. Bought up half a point as well, wish I took it yesterday now. KSU's first road game could be a tough one. It's there #1 rivals home stadium and in a primetime game. KSU hasn't really played all that well at times at home, could see them struggled on the road as well.

dchecks
    dchecks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Oregon St. worries me a little bit. Last week they beat No. 9 Arizona it may be Big win hangover, and they lose there top offensive weapon in Rodgers. I like them a lot, They are 4-1 ATS this year but they've played a lot of big teams and big games this year it may be a let down game this week. Alex, good work and good luck this week!

frankzig
    frankzig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3622

i like acouple of these will wait till friday to see how the lines move

305GURU
    305GURU's Avatar Become A Pro!

All a little risky...i dont trust Kstate at all pitt and usc sound alright....roll the dice they seem like solid bets if that helps

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

i would be careful w/ iowa. i don't think they are as good as penn state made them look, penn state is just really bad this year

Alexgurv

Pitt +1 to win 2 units

Pitt is not the Pitt people expected. But IMO they should easily be able to win this game, they own the Orange. Pitt has a good running game with Lewis and Graham. A solid WR core, and hopefully Sunseri is improving. Cuse hasn't really faced any real competition this year other then Washington who they had an early 10 point lead on, then after that the defense just blew it. I think Pitt ends up winning this game because they outright are probably still one of the top teams in the Big Easy and are just more talented overall then Cuse

Alexgurv

Think Denard Robinson might hit a downward spiral after his great start, unrealistic to keep up those kind of numbers. Iowa has the defense to put a stop to him no?

Alexgurv

USC -2.5 to win 1 unit

Hopefully I don't curse myself or backing Lane Kiffin. I think this team will always be good for keeping it close. This will be a tight game but the home field should get it done for USC. USC will probably score a lot, I just don't think Cal is gonna be able to keep up, especially with how Barkley has been playing.

Alexgurv

was clearly way off on Kansas, good win for whoever won that..

Washington -2 to win 1 unit

Gonna take the other approach on this, OSU coming off a huge win will have a let down game here. Also James Roger's gonna be out for the whole season is gonna hurt them bad. I guess I'll put faith in Jake Locker...even though it burned me the last time I did it.

Wisconsin +4 to win 1 unit

Hopefully I don't regret doing this. OSU owns Wiscy, but Wiscy always keeps it close at home. I think a lot of people will look at the close games they've played this season at home against weaker opponents and discount them. This is gonna OSU's first real tough game, because they've had cupcakes all season before n ow. Hopefully Wisconsin can get the running game going and they'll be able to control the clock