linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

4 Games I like today!

Like Army ML today. Especially after Tulane coming back home off shocking east coast road win as dbl digit dog over Rutgers last week feeling all giddy about themselves. A much improved Army infantry storms over, around and through the Tulane defense today. Army by 13.

Like Texas Tech +1 over public favorite Baylor today. Baylor hasn't beaten Tech since 1995. 14 straight losses SU to Tech. Tech will shore up there defense from last weeks debacle @ Iowa St and will be focused today to get after Griffin and company whom are feeling real good about themselves after whipping KU last week. Baylor has a couple players suspended this week following arrest for MJ possession. One is a very productive receiver. Tech's back against the wall to avoid 3 game losing streak. Tech by 10.

Like Georgia -11 at home to right the ship against a Tennessee squad still pouting over letting LSU take one away from them on the last play of the game last week. Public backing Tennessee big time in this one yet Vegas holding to the -11 / -12 line. Always a good bet to fade a public dog. Vegas doesn't make a 1 - 4 Georgia squad a double digit favorite over a formidable conference foe unless they expect big things from that team.

Like Florida to roll the squirrely LSU squad and their anemic offense. Defense and special teams won't be enough to get this game for LSU. Look for game to be tight in the first half with Florida getting it into gear and pulling away in the 2nd half. Florida over LSU by 16.

That is my 4 spot for this week.
    Last edited by linedrivr; 10-09-10 at 03:41 PM.

A Mayland
    A Mayland's Avatar Become A Pro!

So you like Florida to roll LSU but LSU is gonna win by 16??

whoatommy
    whoatommy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol.

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Quote Originally Posted by A Mayland View Post
    So you like Florida to roll LSU but LSU is gonna win by 16??
    yep, the brain running one way and the fingers running the other. it happens. got it fixed...

binomial
    binomial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6841

great day so far, well called.

redrum
    Update your status
    redrum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

the u -5.5 easy money