artist
    artist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Your trusted capper artist Thursday ncaa

Man let me start with this do your own research!!! I been busy with work so these past 3 days I follow people on this forum and lost!!!! Fux that uab garbage dasher what a joke well his team and patriot damn that game went over! Remember go against the damn public! You will win more than you lose. Tonight pick Kansas and under tease that and do a single on Kansas

For all the Nebraska back your facing a team 4-0 at home and your over rated and your playing for Vegas hahaha let's get it!

artist

And if I lose today I can say every capper face this! I'm rolling on a bad streak should bet smaller unit after tonight that's if I lose tho

shantystar
    shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

glllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

artist

Actually I kinda like this game going over I see that both team had a bad offense week last week one of these team or even both gonna score more than 20 tease Kansas over haha I play with cash I let you know what sup when the line come out but over is a good lean

artist

Retire for 2 weeks until I get back into a winning streak lost close to 10 unit this week! Fml

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10428

do you feel like you was the public tonight ? , gl

RibbedTrojan
    RibbedTrojan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Sorry bro.