305GURU
    305GURU's Avatar Become A Pro!

Made some Cash on UCF last night...Thurs NIght~NEB@KSU lets make some More $$$

Last night UCF covered and went over$$$ in one of two games ive been cramming....the other is tonightsNEB -12 @ KSU +12Last night i had ucf blowing uab out and have tonights game pretty much down to the wire or tight most of the way. Both run the ball well but i give the edge to KSU's RB and like the QB Martinez to make some plays with his legs....factor in its @ KSU and u take the home dog +12 not sure on total yet.....anyone else like KSU!
    Last edited by 305GURU; 10-07-10 at 07:02 AM.

FilletMaster
    FilletMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

who almost beat nebraske? i recall ucf almost beating ksu. dont think nebraska played either of them.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

This thread makes zero sense.

305GURU
    305GURU's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    This thread makes zero sense.
    Theres no big meaning to this thread...just wanted any feedback on neb@ksu...theres hundreds of pointless threads on here...why dont u make a good one...GL

Hammew
    Hammew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by 305GURU View Post
    Theres no big meaning to this thread...just wanted any feedback on neb@ksu...theres hundreds of pointless threads on here...why dont u make a good one...GL

Don't worry about the fukks who constantly want to tell someone how dumb a thread is, I mean really take a look around fellas. As for the game, I bet against Nebraska once already and lost when they played Washington at Washington. I don't know much about K State's football team yet going to do some research this afternoon. It is hard for me to pass on a home dog but the huskers have looked good so far. Basically I have no clue yet, can't decide. BOL

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I take home dog on Thursday night game. BOL!

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey guys I wasn't shitting on this guy. I just couldn't comprehend what he was saying.

FeelinJuiced
    FeelinJuiced's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alot of points to lay for a home dog on a Thursday night but I don't know if K States defense can hold up... GL my friend

Galaxy9
    Galaxy9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

The line probably will go down before the game, so if you want to bet Nebraska I would wait till game time. Kansas St quarterback isn't the best so that will pry decide the game. Both teams have great running backs

Ironman07
    Ironman07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7984

K State

the key to this game is KSU stopping Martinez on the edges... the public doesnt expect the Wildcats to be in this.....synder is a hall of fame coach who is money in big games....This is KSUs season here... If they pull the upset they vault into the top 10... the points are a gift here.. Take the Wildcats...

Galaxy9
    Galaxy9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Not sure it will vault them into the top 10, but at least the top 20.

jadenandashton
    jadenandashton's Avatar Become A Pro!

I cashed in on Central florida and troy last night and think thta those games are very similar to tonights game. If you are looking for reasons that KSU can stay in this game you really need to do some more homework. Vegas very rarely gets it wrong. If they feel that Nebraska is a double digit chalk they probably are for some good reasons, especially on the road. I think that this will be a higher scoring game contrary to what people might think. The one thing that I do like with teams that run the ball as much and as well as Nebraska does is that by the end of the third quarter and the fourth they have worn down the opposing teams defense. This is why I feel the line is closer to 11 or 12 rather than around 7 which it probably should be. However 10 to 15 point lines typically scare me and feel that if you have the points and you have a home dog you should probably take the points. However I like the over (48 now) a lot better. The money is just about fifty/fifty on the total. Like the fact that NU put so many up against Washington which tells me that they can score and feel that KSu at home should be good for about 20. GL to all NU 35 KSU 24.

Ca$hfloW
    Ca$hfloW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman07 View Post
    the key to this game is KSU stopping Martinez on the edges... the public doesnt expect the Wildcats to be in this.....synder is a hall of fame coach who is money in big games....This is KSUs season here... If they pull the upset they vault into the top 10... the points are a gift here.. Take the Wildcats...
    why the dancing lock....

jml7z2
    jml7z2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I took KSU +12 earlier in the week, but there is no way in hell KState jumps into the top 25 with a win let alone the top 10. I fully expect NU to win, but I see a low scoring game so I took the points. My prediction is NU 20-13.