Lazyboy311
    Lazyboy311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 29

MTSU's QB tonight

Anyone really have the scoop on this guy?? Meaning you have seen/watched him play...not just stats...

I'm a WKU fan (I know, we blow big nuts) and have seen him play only once, which was last year versus us and he lit us up for something like 350/3 passing and 80/2 rushing. But, we were terrible then...and still are.

I guess what I'm saying is that I'm not sold that he will be the difference maker that some have suggested he will be tonight. Is he good? Yes. BUT, 4 games off is a lot and I gotta think that there might be some rust on his already-INT-prone arm....anyone care to offer me more info either for or against this assumption?

TWEETS
    57% NCAAF
    TWEETS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

Mobile QB, poor man's Mike Vick, has practiced with the team so I don't think he will be super rusty like he would be if he had been hurt.

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

nice thread... hopefully some more insight from last year

mcbaseball10
    mcbaseball10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1905

Dasher was a huge money maker for me last year. Followed him from beginning of season beating Maryland through his huge bowl game win. He is a game changer. Had a rough game last year at Troy State, but I would not bet against him with a weak Troy State defense this year. Whether MTSU's defense shows up is the question.