jeepsguy004
    jeepsguy004's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

10/5 ncaaf

Tuesday night football is back.

Tonights Play

Mid Tenn -3 -110 (BetJamaica)

This Troy team has beaten this Mid Tenn St team the last three years very easily. They were favorites in all three of those games also. The last time these two teams had a close game was back in 2006 when Troy was an underdog in that game in which they won straight up. So Mid Tenn comes into this game as the Favorite when both are 2-2 and both are 1-3 ATS. I know previous results do not mean much but one thing I look at when handicapping is how a team can be a favorite this year but was a dog last year and got pounded. Even two years ago when they played at Mid Tenn Troy was still a decent favorite and pounded Mid Tenn St. I saw this last week with BYU and Utah St and the Week before with Temple and PSU. You see these teams that were once big dogs to their oppoents previous year and now either a Favorite or a much smalller dog this year. To me it shows the improvement of the teams that were getting pounded.

I believe Mid Tenn St will be up for this game. They get their Qb back the Defense has had plenty of time to get prepared for this game and they need this more then anything to take down who alot of people think is the top dog in the Sun Belt. I think the motivation will be their for Mid Tenn St and if they want to win this Conf they know this is a must win for them tonight. The seniors on this team do not want to get swept by thus Troy team in the 4 years they were their. The Fans should be out there supporting the home crowd and I think they win this game by at least 4-6 points.

Good Luck Everyone!

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

I was really thinking Troy plus the points but you may be right on this one.

Some added notes.....
    Last season, Dasher became just the fourth NCAA player to top 1,000 yards rushing while throwing for more than 2,500 yards in the same season. Getting that kind of dynamic player back, especially before the biggest game of the year, can only help.
    MTSU has issued almost 190 press credentials for the Tuesday game with Troy, and at least 11 pro scouts are expected to be in attendance as well.

Tuesday’s game will be the third “Blackout” game in team history, when the players wear all black and the fans are encouraged to do the same. The prior Blackout game, a 31-14 win over Memphis last season, drew a crowd of 28,105, a record attendance total for a Middle Tennessee home game

LTCOL27
    LTCOL27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Great analysis jeeps guy. I like Middle Tenn as well, and I think that you are on the money here. Thanks for the write-up, and good luck to us tonight.

jeepsguy004
    jeepsguy004's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Good Luck Guys! I am not huge on favorites but I really like this one. Husker36 said it right. This is going to be a balck out game and these fans are going to be pumped up. This game is also for the Palladium Trophy which goes to the winner of this game. Mid Tenn St wants to get the one leg up in this conf and they would love to bring that trophy home tonight for the senoirs who have yet to beat this Troy team. I believe modivation leads this team to vicotry tonight.

DODGERBLUES24
    DODGERBLUES24's Avatar Become A Pro!

MTSU has issued almost 190 press credentials for the Tuesday game with Troy, and at least 11 pro scouts are expected to be in attendance as well.

dont you think this one would also motivate the troy players?