dimetimekid
    dimetimekid's Avatar Become A Pro!

troy @ mid tenn state -3 tuesday night barn burner

i think this game is going to be high scoring with both the teams defenses not being "good" I think the over is something i will play if it comes out around 55-60 points. also think troy has a shot to pull this one out. Either way i am thinking the over and troy straight up. The reason i think straight up is that troy has a stud qb...throwing the ball all over the place this year...i believe i read that he has 1400 yards. And he has two talented wide outs that can score for him. the only thing i am not in love with about troy is that they are a one trick pony...they dont have a great run game.

On the flip side, mts has an "ok" qb and a solid running game. the majority of their points have been on the ground.

looks to be that Mid tenn is getting most of the plays here and the line has gone up a point in troys favor.

If anyone has some insight on this game...please chime in.

homerbush
    homerbush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3780

This is basically The conference championship game. Both teams have lost some games they should have won, see UAB, Minnesota, and Memphis. With that said I think Troy is the better team with more talent so let's pound them for +3. When I say pound this is a bad betting game so .5 unit

dimetimekid

i will probably throw a couple bucks at it, but the thursday night game it the play before saturday in my book. Neb -12. I know it is bad to play double digit lines on the road, but kstate isnt that good. Neb has a more dominate team and will run...and with their new offense, throw their way to atleast a 35-10 victory

TWEETS
    57% NCAAF
    TWEETS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

Like Dwight Dasher to do off here, MTSU gets the win at home.

zmas13
    zmas13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dimetimekid View Post
    i think this game is going to be high scoring with both the teams defenses not being "good" I think the over is something i will play if it comes out around 55-60 points. also think troy has a shot to pull this one out. Either way i am thinking the over and troy straight up. The reason i think straight up is that troy has a stud qb...throwing the ball all over the place this year...i believe i read that he has 1400 yards. And he has two talented wide outs that can score for him. the only thing i am not in love with about troy is that they are a one trick pony...they dont have a great run game.

On the flip side, mts has an "ok" qb and a solid running game. the majority of their points have been on the ground.

looks to be that Mid tenn is getting most of the plays here and the line has gone up a point in troys favor.

If anyone has some insight on this game...please chime in.
    MTS has their Stud QB coming back off suspension

hoop guru
    hoop guru's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stud qb might rusty. Just has not had a lot of snaps. In last years game, his numbers were ok. Ran the football for about 18 carries for 53 yards and was 24 for 44 and 245 yards passing. Dasher completed 6 passes out of 21 attempts in the first half of that game. Middle tenn st trailed 14-0 at the half. In the 2nd half middle tenn st fell behind further and eventually lost 31-7. Dasher completed some passes when troy was playing prevent defense. He got meaningless completions when the game did not matter. Middle Tenn st rushed 28 times for 109 yards and dasher got about half of them for a less than a 3 yard average. Troy rushed 49 times for 264 yards in that game. Troy can throw the football too. Troy qb robinson was 26/44 for 404 yards and 3 tds against UAB in game that troy led 23-0 and lost 34-33. Troy has lost 2 close road games this season. IF Troy can handle midd tenn st running game, troy should win easily.

Troy +1.5 1st half
    Troy ML (game)

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

gotta say the over seems like the best play

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

i'm on the Over!

gamble
    gamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3984

good information, should be a close game

kylehen_son
    kylehen_son's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

definitely leaning midd tenn st with Dasher back and hungry

Stealinhome
    Stealinhome's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Over for me

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Even better news that Dasher is back with the team closely competing with everyone without him.
    Troy has no shoot here and loses the game in the first quarter.

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Quote Originally Posted by hoop guru View Post
    Stud qb might rusty. Just has not had a lot of snaps. In last years game, his numbers were ok. Ran the football for about 18 carries for 53 yards and was 24 for 44 and 245 yards passing. Dasher completed 6 passes out of 21 attempts in the first half of that game. Middle tenn st trailed 14-0 at the half. In the 2nd half middle tenn st fell behind further and eventually lost 31-7. Dasher completed some passes when troy was playing prevent defense. He got meaningless completions when the game did not matter. Middle Tenn st rushed 28 times for 109 yards and dasher got about half of them for a less than a 3 yard average. Troy rushed 49 times for 264 yards in that game. Troy can throw the football too. Troy qb robinson was 26/44 for 404 yards and 3 tds against UAB in game that troy led 23-0 and lost 34-33. Troy has lost 2 close road games this season. IF Troy can handle midd tenn st running game, troy should win easily. Troy +1.5 1st half Troy ML (game)

i think that is an excellent job recapping last years game. However, the past is the past. If we were going to look at past occurences, let us not forget we are talking about the nations best team ATS last year. Just sayin. I dont know if its fair to expect the same performance again from DASHER, or this team.

MTS defense was great against MINNESOTA, whos offense nearly beat a talented NORTHWESTERN team last week.

On the same token, TROY played OKST tight and with offensive fire power. That is certainly noteable.

TROY is 4-0 SU and ATS against MTS in the last four seasons
    TROY is 21-7 ATS in last 28 Sun Belt matchups
    MTS is 7-0 ATS in last Sun Belt matchups
    MTS is 14-5 in October
    Under is 5-0 last meetings

I think if my money is invested in this game, I go with the better all around team.

MTS -170
    UND 62.5

superman613
    superman613's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like the over...GL with your play tonight

PAPSMEAR
    PAPSMEAR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

with every man and his dog on the over I'm going to have a sheckle on the under 62.

3PtShooter
    3PtShooter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16221

eggs over med ,,toast,,bacon ,,,coffee

gamemastere
    gamemastere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

I'll have wat he's having and a little troy on the side

gamemastere
    gamemastere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Any body know how much the weather will be a factor in this game?

Bulldog-53
    Bulldog-53's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Tuesday matchup, regardless of who it is. Football is football and for most of us, action.

I'm getting MTSU @ -4 and like it.

Saintsfan1
    Saintsfan1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I went to MTSU and Troy always beast us. It mat be different this year but I'm betting on it and will probably take the over.

dimetimekid

i just read that dasher wouldnt be back tonite. anyone heard different?

TBonz
    TBonz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I haven't heard, I'll do a search...

msj0001
    msj0001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 445

Quote Originally Posted by Saintsfan1 View Post
    I went to MTSU and Troy always beast us. It mat be different this year but I'm betting on it and will probably take the over.

MTSU leads the series 11-5...and tonight MTSU will be doing their 3rd "blackout" in team history, all fans and players will wear all black, team won the first 2 blackouts pretty easily. This isn't the same Troy team from the past couple of years either. Their defense has been struggling pretty bad against the run and pass. MTSU leads the league in rushing and now that they have their dual-threat QB back that should cause even more problems for Troy. I'm definitely leaning towards MTSU -3.5, but I'm going to do some more research

orangeheaven
    orangeheaven's Avatar Become A Pro!

Taking troy.

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Quote Originally Posted by dimetimekid View Post
    i just read that dasher wouldnt be back tonite. anyone heard different?
    As soon as someone can confirm this please post up....Its obvious pretty critical info

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......
    AdaBarber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

Here is a good read for tonights game. Dasher is playing.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/colle...belt/mtenn.htm

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Know one knows how good Dasher will play. 1st game back..

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1461

Quote Originally Posted by PAPSMEAR View Post
    with every man and his dog on the over I'm going to have a sheckle on the under 62.
    amen to that,,,,when every body said over ,,go under

ubetcha
    ubetcha's Avatar Become A Pro!

The weather @ game time calls for a clear sky (ball-fly) and temps near 60..

Nothing will be hotter than Troy winning it's 12th consecutive conference game... OVER+++

Troy Moneyline/ +150

Over 62.5