Addicted2Cash
    Addicted2Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!

Need that CASH

been somewhat solid with college so far, was killing NFL 1st 2 weeks then got destroyed last week (figured it was coming as i dont usually start as hot as i did). anyway on to this week, here the college games i like with a little info on each...

clem +3.5
    clem ml.....wish this game was at night but hoping we still get a rowdy crowd at death valley, look i like Harris as much as the next guy but he has provin time and again he is mistake prone and even more so on the road. Yes mia out athletes the Tigers but clem will own the lines of scrimmage in this one, like what i heard from Spurrier after his loss to Aub, he said "we didnt give there o-line enough credit based off the clemson game:" that tell me clem front is very good and could give mia fits. yes mia went and beat down a shit pit squad but this will be more like thosu game imo with the Tigers physical play causing mia problems...

Ill +17...yea i know they are far from anything special but this is osu 1st road game and i think ill can hang in this game with there rushing attack, osu wins but not by more than 2 tds..

Ind +6 1st half
    Ind +10 ...im not ready to drink the Mich kool aid, yes the laceless one is freaking unreal but my problem with mich is there d and even though Ind has played cup cakes they did hang with mich last year and i believe they have the firepower to make this game interesting

Duke +9...look Mary certainly better than what was expected but they do not have the d to be able to contain the dukies spread passing attack, should be a shootout but would surprise me if Duke pulls the upset....

Ore st -3.5...we have saw ASU go to wiscy and play a very good game (although wisc was missing some key players). come back home and give Oregon a game that they could have won w/o the mistakes, now they go to a tough place to play against a team with some explosive weapons. dont read to much into the numbers here as the Beavers have had a tough road playing at tcu and boise (covering both, i like that this line is falling and i like the beavers to get on track this week...

UNLV +20.5..ok yes this could be a blowout but it is a Rivalry, unlv got a much needed cup cake win last week, played wisky within this number, and just feel they can keep from being embarrassed in this one, kind selling high on Nev here although i respect them as they have made me some coin so far this year......

vtech/ncst un 52..another game where im getting a shit number as i should have got at 55. would love to go nc st here as i feel they still being disrespected, but just not 100% what to think of vtech yet. what i do know is both these teams d have been stepping up and i do not expect to see shootout here..

ND-2.5..bout a square a play as you will see me make (besides Stanford last week) but bc offense is terrible, now i hear they going to start a tru frosh for this game, bc d has been solid but i believe Kelly will find a way to put enough points up to win in this one.

two team teaser (be warned i suck at teasers)

Temple pk
    Bama-2.....look not the best spot for the Owls, however i love what this coach is doing here, number worries me as temple as dogs is just so much sweeter with there low scoring games. they should be able to contain the option and win this one gly and close...Bama better team, at home, and i believe can weir fla defense down, not sure if they cover (althoug i lean that way) i have no doubt they win...

also lean Virginia but would like more thoughts on this one as not quite sure what to make of the Cavaliers...

thoughts and comments are much appreciated, if you dont like a game feel free to tell me just please try and make a convincing argument for your side. i wish everyone the BOL this weekend whatever you decide to play.
    Last edited by Addicted2Cash; 10-02-10 at 12:04 AM.

head_strong
    head_strong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

looks good, good luck with the plays...

Addicted2Cash

would also like to play Stanford, however the line move worries me and Ore Stadium and speed scares me. this Stanford team just has a certain feel to them, love there coach, there style, and there qb (not to mention that beast o-line) have rode stanford every week and as much as i want to im a little hesitant..

Addicted2Cash

Quote Originally Posted by head_strong View Post
    looks good, good luck with the plays...

gl to you as well my friend.

Addicted2Cash

need some feedback guys, im pretty confident with this card but would like to know if anyone feels i am overlooking anything realy important...thanks in advance

Addicted2Cash

adding Ill+9 1st half

Addicted2Cash

adding Vir +7