PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Which Utah State team will we get tonight?**

The team that went stride for stride with Oklahoma and nearly knocked them off in Norman?

Or the team that layed an egg and got beat 41-7 last week at San Diego St?

In my opinion, BYU has not looked good, they havent scored more than 14 points in their last 3 outings, Utah State is home, in a prime time slot, coming off a loss. They get us for this game.

Utah State QB Diondre Borel is the difference.

jwbama23
    LSUCKS
    jwbama23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

I think they win SU, lets see

DennisT
    DennisT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4946

Utah St. 4-1 ATS last 5 vs BYU, would appear to be the play. lol

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Im on Utah State ML

Thinking about adding Utah St o 23.5. But i might just wait till halftime and see where it's at from there.

Boscoe
    Boscoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

utah state moneyline!

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

Utah st.'s QB is named Diondre Borel.
    Thats just a badass name.
    Enough said.

UTAH ST. +4.5

daprospecta
    daprospecta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

No systems. Utah ST. just has performed statistically better than BYU will playing stiff competition as well. I doesn't warrant a play for other than betpoints but that's the play if it was one.

Eric22174
    Eric22174's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3599

daprospecta,

They performed statistically better? They gave up 500+ yards of offense to San Diego State. And BYU didn't get blown out by a Nevada team who hung points on Cal.

I hate looking at trends sometimes because last year BYU was blowing out Utah State and they back door covered with a late touchdown.

daprospecta
    daprospecta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Eric22174 View Post
    daprospecta, They performed statistically better? They gave up 500+ yards of offense to San Diego State. And BYU didn't get blown out by a Nevada team who hung points on Cal. I hate looking at trends sometimes because last year BYU was blowing out Utah State and they back door covered with a late touchdown.
    Eric both of these teams aren't very good. But yes to me statistically they are better. On offense all of these are more efficient than BYU: Red zone scoring,third down conversions and points per play(makes them a more explosive team). On the flip side, BYU's defense is better but the Utah St. forces 4th downs 10% more often time than BYU and their red zone scoring is less. Now stats are everything but they mean something. Utah st is at home on national t.v. and they know they can win this game.

Eric22174
    Eric22174's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3599

Quote Originally Posted by daprospecta View Post
    Eric both of these teams aren't very good. But yes to me statistically they are better. On offense all of these are more efficient than BYU: Red zone scoring,third down conversions and points per play(makes them a more explosive team). On the flip side, BYU's defense is better but the Utah St. forces 4th downs 10% more often time than BYU and their red zone scoring is less. Now stats are everything but they mean something. Utah st is at home on national t.v. and they know they can win this game.
    I respect that. Good Luck. I didn't take BYU SU. But did take BYU and 10 pts the other way.

Good chat.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Too many injuries for Utah St. Heaps knows the team is his now and I except him to play well. Borel hasn't been very good so far and BYU's D is solid. So I'm on BYU -4.

supergo523
    supergo523's Avatar Become A Pro!

For the past few years, Utah St won ATS because the spreads were so big, something like 24 to 28. BYU won comfortably by double digits. I have no idea why the spread is so low this year. I understand this could be a rebuilding year for BYU, but Utah St doesn't improve by much. The low spread has me wonder if Vegas decides to give out a gift on Friday night. Last Friday, we all watched TCU blew the cover by a missed PAT (the books must have been so happy since 80% of the public was on TCU; some luckily got 17, but most 17.5 or 18).