Total opened at 47 and currently sitting at 45. At 44 I may consider going in on the over. I feel Texas' experiment w/ the power running game is over(for now) and they will fully revert back to their spread offense and play to the true strengths of their personnel and most importantly Garret Gilbert. Combining this w/ a bounce back mental/emotional state and the urgency of the Rivalry game and Big 12 title race and I do see the Longhorns getting improved point production.

On the Oklahoma offensive side, I'm not so sure what to expect. I'm convinced that the Texas D will play better than they did against UCLA(at least they should if the Texas O gives them just a little help) and remember they had good success against Landry Jones and the receiving corps last year,... but that was last year. OU's running game, much like UT's, is sputtering, but is probably just good enough to keep the Longhorn D honest.

Anyone have any thoughts here? My gut says UT has nothing to lose here and much to prove, and will pull out all stops in an effort to get some points on the board. Could be the makings of a shootout.