kevinslack1016
    kevinslack1016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Thoughts on Right Angle Sports (RAS)

i wanna know what people think of RAS if theyre using it and if it is worth the money because im thinkin about it. and if there are any other services that are high quality

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

They are good but they move lines. You need to understand that you need to be able to bet their lines within seconds of their email to you.

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
    They are good but they move lines. You need to understand that you need to be able to bet their lines within seconds of their email to you.
    They are good enough that all the major offshore books are just as interested in their released totals as RAS subscribers.

It is impossible to get down on their lines for totals at the major offshore books. The books change the lines within 10 - 15 seconds of the release meaning they are on the same email list as subscribers.

better to save your money and get them here for free in the service section and then decide if you still want to play them after the lines have moved 3-4 points.

MoneyHappy
    MoneyHappy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Everything you need to pay for is BS.

Hotlanta Steam
    3 days till my Christmas
    Hotlanta Steam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyHappy View Post
    Everything you need to pay for is BS.
    I actually kind of disagree with that... There are some non scamdicappers that are very good and honest out there and do win over a longer period of time... nobody is a good quick hit capper so buying a guys 'saturday' plays is kind of silly but I know the guy that I follow is/was well over 55% in college baskets and football nearly every season... that is good enough for me.