Uncle Harv
    Uncle Harv's Avatar Become A Pro!

[quote=stefan084;6607903]Stanford dominating ND doesn't impress me[/

Even though they were 1-8 in last 9 and 0-5 in South Bend? I found it to be impressive...as was their schlacking of UCLA in Pasadena. Clearly a focused road team.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10428

iam gone get a hook with them

daprospecta
    daprospecta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Stanford + 7 is a gift. Stanford is a much more efficient team. It's asking a lot for this team to be Stanford by two scores. If it was 3 it would be a no play but +7 is cake.

TylerDurden
    TylerDurden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by Rbyrne View Post
    Oregon sucks at playing big games....remember boise state blew them out last year
    yeah Cal, USC, and OSU last year at home were not big games you're right. Look at what they were ranked nationally at the time, then reassess your statement.

Oregon won by double digits vs an ASU defense that is probably the best in the Pac 10 and proved they can do so through the air when the running game gets bogged down. Luck has never played at Autzen (and trust me it matters...look at Matt Barkley's first trip last year). They will torch an average Stanford defense and drop 35+. If you think Stanford can do the same, over is clearly the play, but I also think the line clearly indicates this is an Oregon cover.

TylerDurden
    TylerDurden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by daprospecta View Post
    Stanford + 7 is a gift. Stanford is a much more efficient team. It's asking a lot for this team to be Stanford by two scores. If it was 3 it would be a no play but +7 is cake.
    vegas loves handing out cake and free gifts. Explain to me what you mean by stanford is "much more efficient?"

First 12