Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Early Line: Oklahoma -1.5 over Texas

I jumped on this for three bills this afternoon via the GOY Lines at my SB. Unless Landry Jones suffers an injury against the Bearkats, I can't see the Sooners being anything less than 3-point favorites once the line is released on Sunday night.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Night-Tripper View Post
    Unless Landry Jones suffers an injury against the Bearkats
    Why would you even say that!

As for the game, I'm a huge OU fan but probably won't be betting on it if it goes to -3.

OU will have a difficult time scoring 14 points against Texas. At the same time, Texas' offense hasn't been that impressive either.

It will be a tight game. Special teams and turnovers will probably decide it.

If I'm OU, I throwing those keep bubble screens to Murray and Broyles all day. Let our playmakers try to beat that Texas defense in space.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Why would you even say that!

As for the game, I'm a huge OU fan but probably won't be betting on it if it goes to -3.

OU will have a difficult time scoring 14 points against Texas. At the same time, Texas' offense hasn't been that impressive either.

It will be a tight game. Special teams and turnovers will probably decide it.

If I'm OU, I throwing those keep bubble screens to Murray and Broyles all day. Let our playmakers try to beat that Texas defense in space.
    I'm not impressed with the wHorns (especially Gilbert). Depending on how I do this weekend, I'll probably be playing OU up to -5.5 (or more). However, at the moment, I'm patting myself on the back for playing them in advance @ -1.5.