goblue12
    goblue12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 453

Shot right through 17 and 14 + everyone and their mother is on Oklahoma in their first road game.

Also a look-ahead game for the Sooners with the RRR next week.

If there's resistance at 13.5 on Cincinnati at Pinnacle I might grab 14 somewhere.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Quote Originally Posted by nj1035 View Post
    If Cincy's line can finally block somebody,
    What makes you believe they are gonna show up and block OU when Fresno and NCSU went through them like butter?

maddogmadden86
    maddogmadden86's Avatar Become A Pro!

i agree that cincy has not shown any reason to be able to stand around with this team, but you cant not look at the fact that all the money is on oklahoma and the line opened at -17 and now is at -14? you gotta think twice before playing this one

oklahomaoutlaw
    BOOMER SOONER!
    oklahomaoutlaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 107

Quote Originally Posted by maddogmadden86 View Post
    i agree that cincy has not shown any reason to be able to stand around with this team, but you cant not look at the fact that all the money is on oklahoma and the line opened at -17 and now is at -14? you gotta think twice before playing this one
    Why would the line go down if all the money is on Oklahoma, isn't the main thing that moves a line big money?

nightlife32
    Mem -7
    nightlife32's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who cares Okie sucks they play to the level of their competition....GO HUSKERS!

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
    What makes you believe they are gonna show up and block OU when Fresno and NCSU went through them like butter?
    Word, cincy is not a good team i watched that fresno and ncst game i dont see how cincy can hang with oklahoma with that offensive line and defense.

nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

Just wanted to bump this thread, and say thank you for providing me with entertainment. I hate to be an ass, but it's always funny seeing these threads.

And I enjoyed the $$$$ I won with Cincy.

NYsportsfreak
    NYsportsfreak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

wish i coulda warned you guys saturday, but always play RLM- cincy was the bet, everyone and their moms were on OU, vegas made a killing minus what i took from them

oklahomaoutlaw
    BOOMER SOONER!
    oklahomaoutlaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 107

Quote Originally Posted by nj1035 View Post
    Just wanted to bump this thread, and say thank you for providing me with entertainment. I hate to be an ass, but it's always funny seeing these threads. And I enjoyed the $$$$ I won with Cincy.
    Great call, but this was OU or a no play to me, I just couldn't bet real money on cinncy even with the RLM, good hit 4 sure guys nice.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by CMangano View Post
    Big RLM on this game for what it's worth.
    Forgive my ignorance, but what does *RLM* translate to?

By the way, as I mentioned last week... this is the week to play OU.

First 12