Schweppes44
    Schweppes44's Avatar Become A Pro!

FNG leans for week 4

Hello everyone. Been following for a week and this is my first post. Everyone seems pretty cool here so I thought I'd share my leans this week for some feedback and good mojo.

Oregon St. @ Boise St. (-17)
    I like the analysis SportsPicks3434 gave on this one. This is a huge game for Boise. I think Boise is the better team, and I somehow think that the Broncos blue field has already psyched out the Beavers. I'm leaning towards Boise in this one
    South Carolina @ Auburn (-3)
    I simply don't like Garcia in big games. This is gut call for me. I'm liking Auburn here
    Fresno St. (+2.5) @ Ole ' Miss
    It looks to me like ole' miss is giving up. I like the better coached team with a solid D-line. I 'm leaning to take Fresno here.
    Georgia (PK) @ Mississippi State
    This is just another gut call here. Been researching the forums and I think that Georgia is the better team here. Would really like some feedback on this one.
    Kentucky @ Florida (-14)
    Gator D in the SWAMP at night? I'm liking Florida here
    Wake Forest (+19) @ Florida State.
    This is another pick I like after reading SportsPicks3434 write up. I like the revenge factor along with the Deacons ability to score. I don't see FSU putting on the same performance that Stanford did. I like the chances of Wake Forest putting up some points.
    Miami @ Pitt (+3.5)
    I'm liking the home doge here. I like what I saw out of them during the Utah game. I think Utah's D-Line is a tough matchup for anybody. I'm counting Dion Lewis puts his stamp on this one. Thoughts?
    UNC(-2) @ Rutgers
    I just don't think that Rutgers matches up well with UNC. Feedback would be much appreciated
    Nevada (-4) @ BYU
    I Like Nevada's QB here. I think he is a gamer. Liking my chances here against BYU I think the spread should be higher imho.

Any feedback anyone has will be much appreciated. Thanks to everyone who post on here. I've been enjoying reading the post on here for the past week. Looking forward to your responses. Thinking about laying $100 on each game...see what happens

BOL to everyone this weekend. Let's break these mofo's!

Schweppes44
    Schweppes44's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just took pitt ml +165 $100

chiliv5
    chiliv5's Avatar Become A Pro!

I relly like Fresno St here ..... good luck.