Creamofsomeyoung
    Creamofsomeyoung's Avatar Become A Pro!

Confidence picks

• First time posting my picks on this forum. Little to no writeup on these games, you've all ready heard enticing arguments from both sides of every single game being played.

Arkansas @ +2 (probly get a better line somewhere on the web) The subtraction on A.J. Green is HUGE, you take away that automatic dbl team and that frees up Arkansas defense to focus more on stopping Ealey and the running game. And oh ya, Arkansas qb is pretty good to....

North Carolina @ -2 Under 53 1/2 Loving the 2 weeks of prep and Shaun Droughns coming back for the heels. Yates looks very improved and with Droughns coming back, look for the play action to be more effective. GT not impressive with the subtraction of Morgan Burnett and D Thomas

Vtech ECU Under 60 1/2 Lots of running in this game, running eats the clock= lower scoring game. Ruckus home crowd makes V tech's d step up to the plate.

Nebraska @-5 I know a lot of you are going with Washington but i just cant find a compelling enough argument that tells me Nebraska wont coast in this game. Martinez' fumbles scare me but i think that will get tightened up this week. Washington struggles with this style offense---see Oregon game last year that also happened in Washington.

Baylor @ +21 Baylor impresses me all the way around, love the D and the clock eating offense.

Navy @ - 4 1/2 They say navy isn't all that impressive this year? i say....and Louisiana tech does?tea

6 point teaser lock

LSU @ - 1 1/2 They always seem to ramp it up a notch @ home. Athletically superior to MSU. LSU D will not be giving up much

Baylor + 27 No chance....NO CHANCE Baylor looses by 27, not happenin

Stanford - 12 Wake Forest changing time zones on top of already being out matched. Stanford rolls

Put 500 on that teaser

GL all

Goodfella10
    Goodfella10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Good luck today.