TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Kent State +21 at Penn State?

Anybody like this? Bolden is a true freshman and just doesnt impress me. Kent State covered its first 2 games and held Boston College to barely 2 yards a carry!

padlock50
    padlock50's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Anybody like this? Bolden is a true freshman and just doesnt impress me. Kent State covered its first 2 games and held Boston College to barely 2 yards a carry!
    Don't know if I'll play it or not, but I like the under in this game

Straight Cash
    Straight Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

PSU is the play here in my opinion.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

I don't know. I really think Kent State has a good chance of staying close and putting a scare into PSU but teams tend to step up the next week after getting their butts kicked (PSU vs Bama) physically. Kent State should cover except for this fact which makes it a no play for me. Same for the VaTech game too.

Kent State first half or first quarter is probably a safer bet.

KUGAMER
    KUGAMER's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like PSU here as well. Especially coming off the loss last week and being at home. Kent is exactly the kind of team PSU usually takes out back to the wood shed...

WEEK 1 NCAA Football 0-0
    WEEK 2 NCAA Football 6-2 +3.8 units

TPowell

Is PSU's defense really that good? They gave up 14 to Youngstown State and Alabama could have hung whatever number they wanted on them. I can see Kent scoring close to 20 points in this game and no way PSU breaks 40 sooo

KUGAMER

Probably no but the trends say PSU all the way. At home, inferior opponent, after a big loss

Mac4Lyfe

I think it's a "great" play except them playing at home and coming off a beating... We'll know real soon if they really suck though so a LIVE bet should be considered too.

TPowell

trends are out of the window guys. PSU is 0-4 the last 2 years at covering big spreads OOC. They are starting a true FR QB who didn't even play spring ball!!

KUGAMER

Well it's your call. I say small play on PSU or no play. The biggest factor is that it's a week after they got a beatdown. That alone makes it hard to bet Kent here

Mac4Lyfe

Take Kent State 1st quarter or 1st half then. Much safer as they may be able to keep up early. PSU was moving the ball against Bama, just couldn't really put up points. The freshman Boldin grew up on the road in that game. I expect him to look very good in this game coming off the speed defense at Bama. PSU will control the line of scrimmage as well.

porterkid69
    porterkid69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4392

Kent St. Def. look good against BC, but gaining only 4 yards rushing on 17 carries is tough to take. Not good news, for Eugene Jarvis (Kent St. running back) is suppose to miss this game as he did BC. 21 points is alot to cover for Penn St. I myself well sit and watch. GL on what you do