$Burm$
    $Burm$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Thoughts on Iowa St./Kansas St.

I think everyone knows how badly Iowa St. got manhandled by Iowa last weekend but the line for this game is very interesting. It opened as K St. being -5.5 pt favs and now has been dropped to as low as -3.5 with large amounts of action on K. St from the joe public. Thoughts?

head_strong
    head_strong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

seems low to me, but not sure...

Rookie-Capper
    Rookie-Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3446

I like k-st a lot

uanl
    uanl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 160

im playing iowa st..thats where the sharp money is going..

$Burm$

IMO, because this line is what I think to be very low, that it has to either be Iowa St. or pass. Sharp $ is def. on Iowa St. and it has even pushed the line downwards by a good amt. It is just very hard to back this team after watching them play last week, granted it was to one of the top teams in the nation on the road

uanl
    uanl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 160

couldn't agree more, i actually had iowa last week and iowa st really looked BAD...perception is that they are worthless ..and now it seems like kansas st will roll in this game..just looks too easy... taking iowa st...

$Burm$

yah, thats the way I see it, the thing I am trying to decide is if it is actually worth the risk of placing a bet on Iowa St., I mean it wont be easy to go out on the road again after just getting crushed, but the line makes it seem like they will be able 2

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10440

i lost with iowa st. last week, wont play then again til they win a few ,gl.

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29922

teams aren't as bad as their worst game - and probably the iowa game will be thier worst of the year.