awholelottalumps
    awholelottalumps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Favorites in letdown spots.

Ohio State -30.5 vs Ohio (Ohio State is coming off big win vs Miami)
    Alabama -24 at Duke (Alabama is coming off win vs Penn State and has a road game at Arkansas on deck)
    Oklahoma -16.5 vs Air Force (Oklahoma is coming off win vs Florida State and option is difficult to prepare for)
    USC -11.5 (USC is coming off tough home win vs Virginia and may be taking Minnesota too lightly after Minnesota lost to South Dakota last week,as did Georgia Tech after Kansas lost to North Dakota State.)
    Marshall -3 at Bowling Green(Marshall blew a 21-6 lead in the 4th quarter and went on to lose in overtime to West Virginia,so I don't see how they can get up for this game.)

awholelottalumps
    awholelottalumps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Asher Clark RB Questionable Ankle Clark has an ankle injury and is questionable to play in the week three contest vs. Oklahoma. The junior did not practice Wednesday. The Falcons could struggle this week if neither Clark nor Jared Tew are able to go.
    09/14 11:59am Jared Tew FB Questionable Hand Tew might have a broken bone in his hand and is questionable for Oklahoma. The senior is a first-team preseason all-conference pick and rushed for 970 yards in 2009. If Tew cannot go, he would likely be replaced by fellow senior Nathan Walker, who scored the final touchdown vs. BYU last week.

*I like this play as well if both running backs play,but they may not and if not I have to go with Oklahoma,but if they play Air Force.*