Golokhov
    Golokhov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Some Week 3 Thoughts

Arizona State @ Wisconsin
    -Got to love the Badgers in this one. They are going to maul ASU. ASU is straight trash and they are going to get owned along the line of scrimmage in this one. Going to Camp Randall is never easy and if Wisconsin can run the ball, good luck to you. 14 points may be a cheap price for Wisconsin here.

USC @ Minnesota
    -Forget Minnesota's bad loss last week; how can you lay double-digits on the road with USC? Their defense stinks right now and their offense is so-so. As a straight play against USC, there is no way you can lay double-digits on the road with this team after Virginia moved the ball well on them and Hawaii racked it up too.

Nebraska @ Washington
    -I really want to pick Washington in this game but my gut says they just aren't ready for this type of game yet; hard to gauge how good Nebraska's defense really is but Taylor Martinez is Denard Robsinon-lite and he will be a problem for Nick - don't call me Steve - Holt's defense.

Clemson @ Auburn
    -ACC team on the road are softer than the Downey teddy bear. I like Auburn under a touchdown (now it's a bit late obviously).

Houston @ UCLA
    -As a former colleague I worked with would say: "You can't show up to a gun fight with a knife". The Fresh Prince doesn't have enough offense to keep up with Houston. Small conference size difference could be a factor here as well as the road but Houston handled Oklahoma State on the road last year. A big win here gets in them in the Top 25 possibly and they know it.

Boise State @ Wyoming
    -I don't really care what this spread is; the Broncos know they have to destroy Wyoming - and everyone else they face. They just know it. The Cowboys stink anyways but the Broncos know they have to play Bronco football, which means running up the score on hapless opponents. There's little room for error now thanks to James Madison.

May the winners be yours.

Terrapin Station
    Terrapin Station's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Good luck with your plays. Like the Boise State one.

hitman2010
    hitman2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

really like boi st. , gather more info on the other plays.

mstone897
    mstone897's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Like all your leans. I am on a few of them - Nebraska, Auburn, Houston.