HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0
    HoldEmHook!!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Thank you James Madison....too bad Boise

JMU took a little air out Boise's balloon. Now that automatic BCS earning win against Vtech loses a tremendous amout of value.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree, but I don't think it even be remembered by these goofy voters in December.

The ACC is garbage----every single ranked ACC team lost------GT to Kansas, VT to JMU, Miami to Ohio State----if VT somehow manages to win that garbage conference-----Boise won't be hurt much.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Are you afriad that Boise would beat 'Bama? Don't blame you, because they would.

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0
    HoldEmHook!!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

So USC struggles and now instead of cheerleader you become a Hater........Bama would beat Boise's brains in......not even a close game. I love the fact of the anguish you suffer over the mediocre play of USC. As long as BAMA has your attention then its worth the negative trash from you. Its not a matter of fear. Its a matter of Boise earning it. If Vatech would have won that game they would not have had the luxury of being placed in the BCS championship game for that single win. VT would have had to first try to win the ACC. BOISE ST. situation is nothing new. BYU of the 80's played a weak schedule and went undefeated and whinned about being in the big game, the only difference is the ability of the media to build up or tear down whom ever they wish.

stingray14
    My bookie thinks I'm a PRO
    stingray14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Poetic justice at Vtech's expense, Boise shouldnt get anything unearned.