TBonz
    TBonz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great call!

paste_me
    paste_me's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CBASS View Post
    Oregon looked impressive. I stand corrected

By the way, I never said anything derogatory towards you. What is with the hostility?
    Call me out if you want to lil girl, but that just shows how insecure you are.
    Oregon doesn't quite have the fan base because Oregon State does. Everyone likes beavers....except you maybe. If you were an SEC fan, you would be starting a South Carolina thread and 'riding the cocks'.
    I think it is funny how you mentioned damn near every team in the conference before you got to a team who hasn't won a national championship in the SEC.
    just saying, no need for this comment : Rookies saw that Oregon score from last week and it blinded the sh$t out of them. Vols all night.

and 3 teams does not make a conference. not saying that the other confs are better, just that sec is not all high and mighty like you think with your 100,000 fans. sec might have fans but they don't have heart, i read some where that sec stadiums are the quickest to empty out when the team is losing.

im hostile b/c you guys come into my thread and start talking crap, calling people noobs is not nice. just cause you are going in a different direction on your pick.

but i gotta give you credit, your the only one out of your buddies that even had the balls to post in this thread after you got your ass handed to you. good man.

let's call this one over and move on.

P.S no need to call anyone else a noob either

paste_me

Quote Originally Posted by gamedayguru View Post
    I dont know why you are so high on Oregon. You sound like all those Boise State backers. After a tough game against New Mexico, they come into a unranked Tennessee team. Their next tough game next week is Portland State followed by a list of powderpuffs. The hardest game they will play will probably be a struggling USC or Washington. wow. Stick Oregon in a real conference like the SEC and see how they fair against them. Play Alabama, turn around the next week and play Florida, then prepare yourself against Georgia in between the hedges followed by LSU in death valley. Oregon would not survive in a real conference. They would be injured on both sides of the ball and would be wishing the games would end so they could go home. My advice to you is to keep your Ducks off the pedestal, because when it comes to nut crunching at the end of the year, an SEC or Big 12 team will probably be stomping you down like a duck on a pond. Oregons schedule is ranked 78. That is the bottom quarter of all cfb. Dont be too proud my friend.

firstly, i'm not an oregon fan. just backing them on this play. for all you know im backing portland state next week.

people like you are idiots. strength of schedule shows you little of how a team is going to perform. if you look at the strength of the team, then that is another story http://www.masseyratings.com/cf/compare.htm
    and please don't give me this crap about playing sec team every other day, there are only 3 good teams in the conference, and even they are not that good this with the exception of alabama.

just don't come in here and talk shit about my plays, and if they win, im going to run it in just like everyone was going when oregon was down. if you an dish out crap, you need to learn to take it too.

The fiddler
    The fiddler's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had Oregon tonight. With that said...The Ohio State University 26...Oregon 17. Sweet.

paste_me

Quote Originally Posted by The fiddler View Post
    I had Oregon tonight. With that said...The Ohio State University 26...Oregon 17. Sweet.
    no doubt

in fact

Alabama 30 Oregon 10

but the Vols man? come on! and you think they are gonna win cause of their stadium?

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Quote Originally Posted by paste_me View Post
    just saying, no need for this comment : Rookies saw that Oregon score from last week and it blinded the sh$t out of them. Vols all night.

and 3 teams does not make a conference. not saying that the other confs are better, just that sec is not all high and mighty like you think with your 100,000 fans. sec might have fans but they don't have heart, i read some where that sec stadiums are the quickest to empty out when the team is losing.

im hostile b/c you guys come into my thread and start talking crap, calling people noobs is not nice. just cause you are going in a different direction on your pick.

but i gotta give you credit, your the only one out of your buddies that even had the balls to post in this thread after you got your ass handed to you. good man.

let's call this one over and move on.

P.S no need to call anyone else a noob either

I said 'rookies'. Didn't refer to you or Joe Blow for that matter. Was just stating a point. No need to be so sensitive. No one in here 'owns a thread'. You may have started the topic, but you aren't the 'sheriff', so to speak, of all the follow up feedback. Anyways, I'm out ....of YOUR thread.

First 12