msj0001
    msj0001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 445

Saturday's 12:00 ET Games

GT -13.5 - The triple option will continue to wear Kansas down all game long

Wake -5.5 - Raining in Winston-Salem all day, Dukes offense is one-dimensional toward the passing game, Wake has the much better run game and have completely owned Duke in this series...Wake @ home

UGA +3.5
    - This game is basically a coin flip, but I like UGA simply because they've owned USC in Columbia, and their new 3-4 Defense is very aggressive and flies around the field/they just have more swagger than USC

RiverRaid
    RiverRaid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15038

Going with UGA today myself. GL

TheAccountant
    TheAccountant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

USC/UGA is such a coin flip - so many random issues with both teams. I kind of like UGA just because of the points - I know I should lay off this one, but for some reason I like it. BOL!

odusmykal
    odusmykal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5944

I'm on S.C. today, but only because i'm a homer.. If not for that reason, i'd prolly not touch it.. It really is a coin flip.. I think S.C. will bring enough pressure early on to rattle Ga. freshman QB.. That, plus how loud it will be in Williams-Brice today, will get in the head of the freshman.. Today will be a true test for the kid.. I see him making a few mistakes and S.C. taking advantage of them..

msj0001

Quote Originally Posted by odusmykal View Post
    I'm on S.C. today, but only because i'm a homer.. If not for that reason, i'd prolly not touch it.. It really is a coin flip.. I think S.C. will bring enough pressure early on to rattle Ga. freshman QB.. That, plus how loud it will be in Williams-Brice today, will get in the head of the freshman.. Today will be a true test for the kid.. I see him making a few mistakes and S.C. taking advantage of them..
    Hah I could see it going either way but I definitely like the +3.5, these games are always so close and if USC is going to end their losing streak to UGA in Columbia I could see it coming from a game-winning FG

msj0001

Interesting Stat...

Georgia with AJ in 2009 -
    PPG: 28.1
    Total Yards: 333.7
    Record: 6-4

Georgia without AJ in 2009 -
    PPG: 31.7
    Total Yards: 457
    Record: 3-1