JayTrotter
    JayTrotter's Avatar Become A Pro!

did we ever figure out which way we should have went?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Wow nice throw with 12 seconds left on the clock. FG to win the game here. I would at least take a shot in the end zone at least once.

uanl
    uanl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 160

lol wow... gonna be a loss, but i feel army was still the play...

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

FUMBLE!!!!!! hahahhahah army chokes twice!!!!!!

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by uanl View Post
    lol wow... gonna be a loss, but i feel army was still the play...
    Sorry but the only play is the winning play. Hawaii should have won this game easily. They dominated on offense but made too many mistakes. Army couldn't stop the pass all day.

Rbyrne

Hawaii got this game....never in doubt baby....wheres that dipshit lovetolose at now???

Rbyrne

Cash this bitchhhhhh helll yeaaa!!!!!!!!!!! army was lucky to even be in the game after being down 21-0 anyways

uanl
    uanl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 160

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Sorry but the only play is the winning play. Hawaii should have won this game easily. They dominated on offense but made too many mistakes. Army couldn't stop the pass all day.

really?? army only allowed 10pts in the second half....anyways... nice win for the hawaii backers...

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

Quote Originally Posted by Rbyrne View Post
    Cash this bitchhhhhh helll yeaaa!!!!!!!!!!! army was lucky to even be in the game after being down 21-0 anyways
    IMO if this game is played 100 times with the exact same factors/elements that led to this game today, Army is the play at -3. I had Army -2.

Rbyrne

huh huh huh huh where you at....yall wanna call me out and then disapear when army loses?? yea thats what i thought

i know lovetolose gonna come back and say somthing stupid as shittt like i dont care um army was the right play anyways so i dont care that a i lost money you dipshit....you a punk

Hawaii is the exact type of team army struggles against and as you can see they got off to a VERY slow start today and i give them credit for making it a close game at the end but hawaii was the right play

a loser is never the right play and thats what army was today..a loser
    Last edited by Rbyrne; 09-11-10 at 02:33 PM.

lovetobet
    lovetobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2200

Hey assclown, I didn't go anywhere. Where were you for the whole time Army was coming back, you disappeared and would have stayed disappeared if Hawaii doesn't start coming back.

I lost money on this play but like I said, I was on ECU and S Car also, so that's 2-1 on the morning and +1 unit, so not super worried about this loss.

I'll leave this alone after this because I can tell you're too stupid to understand but anyone with a clue, who watched this game can see that Army was the play. If Army's QB doesn't go down, the game is over for Hawaii period. You guys caught some breaks and won the game but give me a break. I cap football a lot and I'm honest about my plays and how I see it and give credit where credit is due.

You can say whatever you want but from a capping standpoint I said Army was the play before the game started. Any capper with a clue who watched that game KNOWS that Army was the right call in this game. Any good capper knows you win some games you cap wrong and you lose some games you cap right. I'm an honest man and would have NO issue admitting Army was the right call if I backed Hawaii in this game and would be stoked to come away with the win.

To the Hawaii backers who were respectful in the discussions in this thread congratulations on your win.

To the dipshit who doesn't know how to cap, good luck, it's obvious you're a losing bettor over the long haul so no worries here.

Thursday 1-0
    Friday 1-0
    Sat Morning 2-1

All at 1 unit, you do the math, 1 game doesn't make or break a good capper.

lovetobet

Quote Originally Posted by terpkeg View Post
    IMO if this game is played 100 times with the exact same factors/elements that led to this game today, Army is the play at -3. I had Army -2.
    Bingo!!!

Hawaii backers catch a break that the Army QB goes out early in the 3rd, can't cap that and if he stays in, I seriously doubt Hawaii wins this game.

Anyway congrats to all Hawaii backers except for the couple idiots. On to the next set of games, going to keep making money today.

lovetobet

Hawaii got this game....never in doubt baby....wheres that dipshit lovetolose at now???
    Yep, never a doubt Can you make the point any more clear for everyone that you have no clue???

Never a doubt, proves you're an idiot. Thank you for confirming it for all to see.

Rbyrne

i was on SC and ECU as well....and sorry i left my computer to go do some things and when i came back the game was tied....sorry i dont sit behind my computer 24/7....i have a life...i have a job and a family...i didnt go anywhere!!

lovetobet

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Mac, if you are who I think you are, can't remember for sure, then I respect you but you know this isn't right.

Like I said in my earlier post, all good cappers KNOW they win some they shouldn't and lose some they shouldn't. So I refute that the only play is the winning play over the long haul, I respectfully disagree. If this game had gone 49-7 or something, then I totally agree but it didn't and Army's QB went out, or Hawaii doesn't win or cover.

lovetobet

huh huh huh huh where you at....yall wanna call me out and then disapear when army loses?? yea thats what i thought

i know lovetolose gonna come back and say somthing stupid as shittt like i dont care um army was the right play anyways so i dont care that a i lost money you dipshit....you a punk

Hawaii is the exact type of team army struggles against and as you can see they got off to a VERY slow start today and i give them credit for making it a close game at the end but hawaii was the right play

a loser is never the right play and thats what army was today..a loser
    I'm done, onto the later games but again comments like this just prove my point and to anyone that knows and understand capping sports knows that this is so utterly WRONG but way to prove my point again for me.

GL to everyone the rest of the day.

Rbyrne

a loser is never the right play IM DONE WIT YOU deuces bitchhh

Rbyrne

A loser is never the right play and army was a big fat loser today!!!

lovetobet

a loser is never the right play IM DONE WIT YOU deuces bitchhh
    Yes, please keep saying that and showing you HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT CAPPING SPORTS!!!!!!

You "DONE WIT ME", ok Gangsta, u gonna show me ya gat!!! Go ahead wip it out and I'll punch you in the f*ck like a real man and take ur gat and shove it up ur ass, u little b*tch.

U really r f*ckikng retarded aren't u.

Again congratulations for winning on a game you capped incorrectly (although I doubt you cap from all the comments in this post).

BYE, BYE, u little C*nt Nugget, hope you lose lots of games today and tomorrow and I suspect you will, I'm sure you follow the public a lot and I'm sure you will lose a lot.

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

There's not a chance in hell Rbyrne has a wife and kids. If he's over 15 years old I'd be greatly surprised.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by lovetobet View Post
    Mac, if you are who I think you are, can't remember for sure, then I respect you but you know this isn't right.

Like I said in my earlier post, all good cappers KNOW they win some they shouldn't and lose some they shouldn't. So I refute that the only play is the winning play over the long haul, I respectfully disagree. If this game had gone 49-7 or something, then I totally agree but it didn't and Army's QB went out, or Hawaii doesn't win or cover.
    I understand what your saying and I totally agree that we win some we shouldn't and lose some we shouldn't but in the big scheme of things, no matter how good we cap a game, the bottom line is if it cashes or not. There really isn't a right/wrong side. Only a winning/losing side. I've had some horrible bad beats, where I thought I capped correctly only to have mother nature, pure luck, refs cheating, acts of God, come into play and kill the bet. You can only hope to be on the right side of the fix.

I didn't see much of the 2nd half after Hawaii went up big so I can't comment on their comeback. I know the 1st half Hawaii was killing Army in the passing game. Receivers were so open you couldn't see a defender in the camera. From what I saw, Hawaii's offense was too much for Army, which is what I expected from the start.

It's one game fellas, time to move on to the next...

First 1234