homerbush
    homerbush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3780

No one is on wake forest, byu, or cal?

These are three great picks. Colorado is horrible they beat a bad csu team that started a true freshman qb and looked bad doing it. Do not buy into the hype hawkins has not turned it around. Cal's speed will look like the reverse play from John Elways Quaterback. Air Force at home is hard to go against most weeks but BYU should take this easily as Air Force has gone downhill some in recent years. Their option just is not as potent as it once was. Duke and Wake Forest? Please.... wake can cover this off free throws at the end of the game easily. Duke will not be close in a ACC road game.

Hotlanta Steam
    3 days till my Christmas
    Hotlanta Steam's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Wake play, I like the BYU play but the Cal play now @ -10 has me worried... Colorado does have athletes and Cal plays up and down to their competition a lot of the time...

msj0001
    msj0001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 445

I'm on BYU +1

homerbush

Quote Originally Posted by Hotlanta Steam View Post
    I like the Wake play, I like the BYU play but the Cal play now @ -10 has me worried... Colorado does have athletes and Cal plays up and down to their competition a lot of the time...
    That is true about Cal but just do not see it being a factor against these Buffs. But yeah at 10 it is starting to become less intriguing.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I grabbed Cal at -4 on the comout. At -10, I would not touch it. They certainly have the capability of routing Colorado, but Cal is the most inconsistant team in the Pac 10.

BYU should be easy. They are 6-0 both S/U and ATS against the Air Force recently, with the closest game being 14 points, and BYU scoring 31 in every game. It is hard to buck that trend, especially if you are getting the game at a pk or better. The Hilton now has Air Force -2.5. If it hits 3, we make a move. Either way, this looks like a wager.

Duke at Wake is a pass for me. I do not like wagering on two bad teams.
    Last edited by BigdaddyQH; 09-10-10 at 12:03 PM.

BrigadierPudding
    Update your status
    BrigadierPudding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1809

This BYU team has a two QB system and both are freshman. First road game is a little concerning. BYU is also in a look ahead spot, as they play @ Florida St next week.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

It is BUY's defense that impressed me. They shut out Washington, and alleged Heisman candidate Jake Locker in the 2nd half last week, and rallied to win that game. Washington's offense is better than the Air Force's offense, IMO. The Air Force also lost their beat player on defense, CB CB Reggie Rembert. After he left the game with his neck injury, they proceeed to give up 21 points to Northwestern State, a nothing FCS team. That is very disturbing.

TWEETS
    57% NCAAF
    TWEETS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I grabbed Cal at -4 on the comout. At -10, I would not touch it. They certainly have the capability of routing Colorado, but Cal is the most inconsistant team in the Pac 10.

BYU should be easy. They are 6-0 both S/U and ATS against the Air Force recently, with the closest game being 14 points, and BYU scoring 31 in every game. It is hard to buck that trend, especially if you are getting the game at a pk or better. The Hilton now has Air Force -2.5. If it hits 3, we make a move. Either way, this looks like a wager.

Duke at Wake is a pass for me. I do not like wagering on two bad teams.
    I'm going to call Bullshit here, that line was available for less than 3 minutes before it jumpe to 5.5 and quickly to 6.

homerbush

Even though I like Cal big had I got -4 I think I would take Buffs+10. That is a big middle opp.